Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity "wheel" concept...

Started by iacob alex, June 25, 2006, 05:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

.....is a general idea,a suggestion for a possible course of action to achieve a gravity power collector( the "classic" PM ).

It's a simple quickly made drawing,with no more or no less details ("spare parts")...

Gravity free fall (v=g*t) is not like a river (v=constant).

Gravity free fall has more similarities with a strong incoming wave to the beach (or a cascade...),and so with the simplified design of  a wave power plant (capture element and oscillating element).

A  pendulum free fall in gravity is like an incoming wave to the sea-side.

A full up-down pendular fall in gravity is even more...

Maybe,it's conceivable an extreme simplicity,as an electric L-C oscillator....?!

All the best! / Alex

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Alex.

Here is my altered simple Gravity Map, it shows differences in Gravitational Density for an example only. lensing and spokes.

if you looked at this as a whole the topicgraphical gravity would extend into space propagating outwardly into infinity through Gravitational lensing which forms shell like Gravity bubbles around the Earth, the different densities in gravitational structure would form spoke like patterns topicgraphically.

Gravity forms no waves, the waves of the ocean are formed when the body of water tries to achieve a relaxed state from being lensed by a gravitational object which only pulls on other bodies.

iacob alex

Hi Jerry!

Sorry,here is a misunderstanting...

I know about the theory of possible gravitational waves,but this kind of quanta are so small,that we can't detect them...so we have no proof.It's out of question to use them...

If you have not a naturally "tool",you can imagine and build it.

The quantum theory says that energy is discharged not continuously,but in discrete units (quanta)...this can be valuable not only for electrons,at the big scale of Cosmos.

Here is the case:let's remind that energy not only travels in quanta...but can be used as quanta,only.

Then , let's play quanta for gravity,with the help of pendulum!

A pendulum swing(down-up sequence),is as a reflecting,throw back of a wave on the beach (or of rays of light on a mirror surface,if you like).

For the general movement,energy the reflection is the most comprehensive phenomenon.

A pendular up-down free fall motion,can be a suitable "copy" of "quanta packing" of gravitational energy as waves.

So,simply we have gravity waves,so easy ...and we can play them as we like.

Maybe,to achieve a PM in reality,we must take into account the universal quantic principle,in some way...

All the best! / Alex

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: iacob alex on October 25, 2009, 01:38:32 PM
      Hi Jerry!

Sorry,here is a misunderstanting...

I know about the theory of possible gravitational waves,but this kind of quanta are so small,that we can't detect them...so we have no proof.It's out of question to use them...

If you have not a naturally "tool",you can imagine and build it.

The quantum theory says that energy is discharged not continuously,but in discrete units (quanta)...this can be valuable not only for electrons,at the big scale of Cosmos.

Here is the case:let's remind that energy not only travels in quanta...but can be used as quanta,only.

Then , let's play quanta for gravity,with the help of pendulum!

A pendulum swing(down-up sequence),is as a reflecting,throw back of a wave on the beach (or of rays of light on a mirror surface,if you like).

For the general movement,energy the reflection is the most comprehensive phenomenon.

A pendular up-down free fall motion,can be a suitable "copy" of "quanta packing" of gravitational energy as waves.

So,simply we have gravity waves,so easy ...and we can play them as we like.

Maybe,to achieve a PM in reality,we must take into account the universal quantic principle,in some way...

All the best! / Alex

Hi Alex.

If you believe in Gravity waves then I'll support you on it. so what is next?

Jerry 8)

iacob alex

Hi Jerry !

What can I say more,to be explicitly?

The path of words,theory is so long.

The straight and short way is the experiment.

We have some drawings,for the moment.

We have not tests,up until this time...

All the best! / Alex