Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LENR Roundup

Started by fritz, February 13, 2012, 03:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Tinselkoala:'You aren't the first guy in history to be wrong, though.
You aren't even the first guy on this forum, today, to be wrong.'

Now wouldn't it be curtious to let us know exactly where I'm wrong.right?  you won't be able to point that out..

TinselKoala

Quote from: profitis on March 11, 2015, 05:59:07 PM
Tinselkoala:'You aren't the first guy in history to be wrong, though.
You aren't even the first guy on this forum, today, to be wrong.'

Now wouldn't it be curtious to let us know exactly where I'm wrong.right?  you won't be able to point that out..

All lenr is just a stressed thermodynamic hysteresis loop.the universe looks for the only way out of the loop and that is to collapse atomic matter within the loop.collapse it to the ground state,collapse it to the same extent that the hysterisis demands.extent of hysterisis=extent and rate of atomic decay to lower entropy states.let it be known that I'm the first guy in history to put this generalized mathmatical proportionality forward.

Hyperbolic reluctance factors exacerbate resolution of time-scale nanostructures. You can combine eigenvalues and by discriminating the intensity-variant scaling factors, arrive at a rigorous derivation of magnetostriction harmonics. The nth harmonic always integrates to the square root of e. Within this general formula, particular statements of exact values of various variables can be calculated, including the extent of hysteresis. Therefore the lowest entropy state available is null. And I'm the first guy in history to put forth this generalized proof that you are pretty much just blowing smoke.

profitis

Tinselkoala:'including the extent of hysteresis.'

Not for a negentropic hyseresis no.a negentropic hysteresis(a hysteresis that decreases entropy)  will seek to increase entropy wherever it can(naturaly) and if the only avenue is atomic collapse then so it happens.the critical point where the hysteresis reaches such a degree that it triggers atomic collapse or atomic fusion is going to be known as the 'profitis point'.another first in history

sparks

Say we take an element and catalyze an electron capture or k-capture.   Proton rest mass plus captured electron rest mass does not equal the rest mass of the neutron.   Where does the mass/energy come from in a neutron synthesis.  My thoughts are that the electrons in the k orbitals move at a large fraction of the speed of light.  When one of these particles gets bumped towards the nucleus by an electrmagnetic force it's relativistic mass equals the missing mass.  So a neutron is basically a proton with a big electron sharing the same space.
Theoretically one electron accelerated to the speed of light would account for the entire mass of the observable universe.   It really doesn't have to be going that fast but the velocity in the k orbital appears to be enough to provide the mass differential.  The "newtron"  can then decay within the newly formed element yielding beta  (fast electron) and a neutrino.  You also get a number of hf photons as electrons make various orbital leaps in the new atom.   Again we see that the mass of the electron in an outer orbital is more than that of an inner orbital.  The photon radiated is the equivalent of the change in velocity of the electron.  In a cavity that excludes the electron cloud a neutron decay event will not be impeded by a bunch of electron collisions.   This increases the probability for electron capture in a second atom.  In the case of deuterium an e capture would result in two neutrons.  The bulk of the deuterium is in a common inertial frame determined by the frequency of the pulses supplied to the cathode.  Now you have the chance of a k capture resulting in two neutrons.  The neutrons decay into protons forming fully ionized helium.  The beta current is doubled which increases the chances of more electron capture.  Each deuterium atom converted to helium beta and a neutrino.  This happens until the beta finally reaches the exit of the microchannel where it looses it's momentum to the space charge outside the cathode itself.  The inelastic collisions result in various wavelength photons which are absorbed by the bulk fluid and anamalous heating effects are the order of the day. This process would require the transmutation of a "seed" element to produce the trigger beta current.  I seriously doubt there is any fusion going on in any cold fusion devices.  I have no idea as to how a light water reactor could possibly work as there isn't any neutron fuel to speak of.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

MarkE

Well, a couple of problems that you have there is that you are relying on the Bohr model for the idea of electrons as satellites of the nucleus, and electrons that have eating disorders.