Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Brilliant Device

Started by christo4_99, March 05, 2012, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

I don't exactly need anyone's input on my design ... there is nothing to discuss . 

SkyWatcher123

Hi christo, all i am saying is that it is what it is, if one wants to label it judging or ideals, when all I am doing is making observations about the results of choices due to ways of thinking, in which case money itself is an ideal and obviously not very ideal if it impedes the free sharing of knowledge and inventions.
I never said bessler was greedy and i have no idea what he thought or believed, i only responded to your comment about getting paid for knowledge, instead of sharing it freely.
If people cannot yet see that sharing freely is the only way to true freedom, then much has yet to be learned.
Making all the excuses in the world for this behavior that humans and groups display, will not change that observation.
Empathy is not part of the process of observation, as it will skew ones perception of what is true about an observation.
Neutral observation is the key to seeing something from greater perspectives, thus allowing greater knowledge and compassion for any issue or situation.
Good luck and peace love light
tyson

christo4_99

There is another member responding in the thread . I hear ya . But I have taken this thing very seriously and it looks like it's about to bare fruit . I am beginning to think I could build a device superior maybe even to what Bessler did . I assume you have a job and this site and this type of thing is a hobby for you . It's not for me, so I am a little more motivated you see . I have been all through the ringer with this thing . Actually i could use some help with it as far as getting a prototype built but nobody out here in the real world has much interest . When I did reach out as a serious contender to someone , I felt like I was having obstacles placed in my path because of an " unorthodox " concept . A simpler maybe "classical " OB wheel this is not . I believe it's the real thing . So please forgive me for not plastering it all over the internet .

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 28, 2012, 12:59:39 AM
I don't exactly need anyone's input on my design ... there is nothing to discuss .

Yet you put a price tag on something when you are not the buyer. Interesting concept.
Expect to be paid what you think something is worth. The last time I checked there is no market for over unity devices.
Simple reality. And as to you having nothing to discuss, you sure post a lot for having nothing to say.  :o

Ealadha

Quote from: johnny874 on April 28, 2012, 09:39:23 AM

The last time I checked there is no market for over unity devices.

I have bought over unity devices from people selling them  .
I might buy one .
If it works .