Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How dangerous is having a free energy device, exactly?

Started by Just George, March 12, 2012, 01:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just George

My apologies, since this must have been posted before. I did search, but could not find the answer.

Someone I know is in possession of a free energy device, and wishes to patent it. No, that person is not me. He has patented inventions in the past, and is very disillusioned with the process, having run out of money to continue patenting. The previous device was a motor, not a free energy device.

Anyhow, supposing that he had the knowledge in his possession and that it did, in fact work - how dangerous is that, precisely?

The only details I can give about the device is that it is a kind of self powering pump capable of moving 5000 cubic meters of water per minute without using any input fuel/wind/solar etc, that has calculated may produce 15MW of electricity via an 85% efficient turbine. The reason that I can't give any more information is because he is, shall we say, tight lipped about how it works and it's driving me mad trying to figure out how he's pulled it off.

Personally I think that he should just publish the info with video of working model and perhaps accept some sort of prize as recompense, since I think that being poor in a world that isn't glowing in the dark with the next 5 Fukishimas worth of nuclear meltdowns is better than being rich in such a world, but that's just me.

Any idea, or real life examples (apart from the water powered car guy)?

Again apologies for repeating obvious questions. I don't mean to waste anybody's time. I just want to see how the silly thing works :)

Cheerios

tinu

Hi George,
That pump I suppose is purely hypothetical, right?
Cheers,
Tinu

Doug1

He should learn how to patent the item himself from the uspto web site.If need be use an existing patent as a template. The first couple pages are actually really rediculous. Even go as far as to practice on a B.S. provisional patent for an imaginary invention but let it go into expiration after filling it for the practice one.
He can also break it down into parts say three sections of the concept with the parts those sections contain. No Im not an expert or willing to help. just a sneaky bastards when it comes to the USPTO
The application you see on line or in copy is not like the one you file.Each part even the title takes another page. Pictures are optional but have to fit their size requirements so it can be scanned and hard copy filed.

e2matrix

You might want to have your friend start by looking at this page:  http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/energysuppression.htm
Somewhere on that site is also a link to about 3 pages of inventors who were killed or had mysterious deaths.  Open source is the only way it's going to happen.  You can also find an official document around here from the US Patent Office detailing what they do with any potential free energy devices.  It's frightening. 

Just George

Quote from: tinu on March 12, 2012, 03:56:54 PM
Hi George,
That pump I suppose is purely hypothetical, right?
Cheers,
Tinu
Well that depends. If people aren't going to launch scud missiles at his house for knowing how to do it plus one for me for good measure, then yes, it is entirely hypothetical, and in fact probably doesn't work.

If, on the other hand, the powers that are fresh out of scud missiles, then no, a working prototype for exhibition can be reassembled in a couple of weeks.