Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How dangerous is having a free energy device, exactly?

Started by Just George, March 12, 2012, 01:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just George

Quote from: Doug1 on March 12, 2012, 06:56:57 PM
He should learn how to patent the item himself from the uspto web site.If need be use an existing patent as a template. The first couple pages are actually really rediculous. Even go as far as to practice on a B.S. provisional patent for an imaginary invention but let it go into expiration after filling it for the practice one.
He can also break it down into parts say three sections of the concept with the parts those sections contain. No Im not an expert or willing to help. just a sneaky bastards when it comes to the USPTO
The application you see on line or in copy is not like the one you file.Each part even the title takes another page. Pictures are optional but have to fit their size requirements so it can be scanned and hard copy filed.
The inventor is familiar with the patent process, and is only willing to even attempt patenting with funds reserved in escrow for purposes of funding a world wide patent.

He is familiar with the patenting process, and to quote him "it is a trick and a scam where they give you help and money so that you can lose your invention on purpose so that they can take advantage of it instead and screw the inventor".

Being an elderly gentleman who has known how to do this for a number of years (he has been trying to get funding for patent application for approx 15 years) he has either become eccentric, or simply stubborn about the whole thing, and refuses to take any steps towards patenting without being able to fund/defend it all the way through.

Just George

Quote from: e2matrix on March 13, 2012, 02:00:12 AM
You might want to have your friend start by looking at this page:  http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/energysuppression.htm
Somewhere on that site is also a link to about 3 pages of inventors who were killed or had mysterious deaths.  Open source is the only way it's going to happen.  You can also find an official document around here from the US Patent Office detailing what they do with any potential free energy devices.  It's frightening.
I read that once upon a time, hence my question about danger. Out of curiosity though, given that today we have the internet etc, would danger still be present after full and public disclosure? I don't see how it is in the interests of anybody to kill a guy who has already said everything they know, with the entire world knowing about it via a few million downloaded instructional videos or something like that.

Jack Noskills

Have you heard from a free energy inventor that got rich ? Me neither. You can read about them from supression stories, most of them have suffered similar fate: death under suspicious circumstances. If the body was cremated in the next couple of days you can be sure cause was poison. If guy was old they have electric machine that causes heart attacks, always a safe way not to get caught.

Sounds like the device is complex to build, water pumps, turbine etc. This would make it difficult for average Joe to make and leaves only big players to deal with. Now look at Tariel and his free energy device. First working device came to public 2004 and he is showing 100 kW systems that are being verfied by third party, lastly in Turkey. And what happened ? After video was made, Turkish company changed its name and went into solar and wind power business. Weird eh ?

Free energy inventor must understand that no one wants his invention. Ever. Just think the amount of tax dollars that would be wasted. Free energy inventors are threats to current status quo and that makes them terrorists. And PTB dont like terrorists. This leaves two options:
1. You build one generator in secret, then you sell the energy it produces to network. Obviously you can sell only few kilowatts at most and you may need to be covert, use solar panels of wind power as a facade. This would be worthwhile effort when proceeding in step 2.
2. Detailed instructions how to build it. Preferrably video material obtained when doing step 1. When complete, open source it and try the prize route. Dont know if this is still active but if the system can power a house then your friend might be interested:
http://www.valleyzen.com/2009/02/12/tom-siebel-offers-20-million-dollar-prize/
3. I now I said two, but if your friend lives in US he might as well buy the poison in advance. Or try steps 1 and 2 in another country, 'go to a friends house'. De Palma with his N-machine is in New Zealand, seems to be safe there...

Megawatts of free energy is some 'serious shit', you cannot be too careful with that kind of power.

Just George

I'm glad I started this thread. You know, just to make myself feel good, and not be, say, all depressed or anything.

tinu

Quote from: Just George on March 13, 2012, 02:32:43 AM
Well that depends. If people aren't going to launch scud missiles at his house for knowing how to do it plus one for me for good measure, then yes, it is entirely hypothetical, and in fact probably doesn't work.

If, on the other hand, the powers that are fresh out of scud missiles, then no, a working prototype for exhibition can be reassembled in a couple of weeks.

Hi George,

Well, if the pump is not entirely hypothetical then I shall suppose 5000 cubic meters per minute is a typo. Such flow rate would be that of a river... (i.e. it is 0.65% of the mean flow rate of Mississippi river so to put things into perspective less than 160 such pumps would suffice to render Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn ‘riverless’ ;).
I’m European so bigger is not necessarily better to me and surely when it comes to working prototypes I’d rather prefer something that can be at least walked around in a reasonable amount of time. Smaller also means better chances the scuds missiles will miss it. Just joking ;)
Cheers,
Tinu