Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

what is the easiet gravity wheel i can do i only need 2 kw

Started by theshiningeagle, March 22, 2012, 01:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshiningeagle

well there is idea came to my mind

im thinking to try to
use
75 watt celling fan i think it is strong and put ring over its arms ...and then put a rubber wire to connect it to a 120 amp car alternator

connect the a car battery and the 2 wires from the altenator to a switch then to a 2000 inverter

and then start with the battery ...and after it work a little i switch off the battery

assume that the altenator will not work at his total power lets say he will give u only 50 amps 12*50 = 600 watts

600-75=525 watts can be used for anything

to make it reach 2000
i think may be using of 3 alternators beside each other and connect the output to each other

and also if i could find a step up converter that doesnt make amps go down alot and handle  the big amp it will be wonderful

imagine 42amps * 24v = 1000 watts :D i think i think it will be nice if it is not just a dream

u can make 2 of them if the fan couldn't handle 2 alternators

im i saying pole shet :D ....or this is real ^__^

fritznien

be serious man,if it were that easy who would ever buy electricity.
TANSTAAFL, look it up.
fritznien

Rafael Ti

Quote from: theshiningeagle on March 24, 2012, 11:55:34 PM
im i saying pole shet :D ....or this is real ^__^
If you are interested in electricity you can go to Tesla projects. There is some interesting effects when a coil is switched with high frequency or fed with sharp impulses & high voltage. Many people claim they harness the back EMF of these coils or motors.

TANSTAAFL is rather a law created by people for people. Just a human dogma, which can be bitten...

fritznien

raf unless your making eletricity out of nothing i think my point stands.
out of nothing is what the OP was looking for, good luck to him.
fritznien

AB Hammer

Quote from: theshiningeagle on March 24, 2012, 11:38:43 PM

man of-course im looking for a working one :D this is so funny

im not looking for concepts

and it will better if something u made it by ur self

...by the way there alot of this concepts but what type of them works ??

by the way do u know a program which have magnet ..factor and shielding tool factor

so i can try with it ....to make a magnetic motor ...like the troy one
till i successed and then make it in real life

This is the point. There are none at this time, but give me a little time. LOL

The Youtube video you like, are some clever fakes. That is why it has hypothetical in the name of the video.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan