Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 03, 2014, 06:21:31 PM
why do we have to finish the first point first?
So you admit these are two different points?  Great. 
Quoteto the 2nd point,which is in support of the 1st point anyway so technicly we,re still busy with the 1st point
What?  Is it the same point or a different point?  Figure that out and get back to me.

If it's the same point, then it's unnecessary.  If it's a different point then it's irrelevant.  Right?

profitis

@sarkeizen no theyre all one point,divided into two parts but i like to call the 2nd part 'point 2' silly.otherwise how would we get a distinction between one-half point and another one-half point duh...and 2 one-half points arent unnecesary because 2 halves make a whole duh.. Makes sense now?

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 03, 2014, 06:38:27 PM
@sarkeizen no theyre all one point
So if you can show that textbooks necessitate the existence of and ability to build eternal batteries.  Are you saying that information theory can still restrict you from building an eternal battery (provided it's a MD device)?

If yes, then they are not the same point but it also undermines your point about textbooks.  Since they can say "You can build this" but you really can't.
If no, then the second point is unnecessary.

Right?

profitis

@sarkeizen i like that thought.but since your waiting for your library book we have NO CHOICE but to create a 2-half points,both which de-necessitate the other half-point.in other words if you can prove to us that your battery doesnt work forever we wont need point 1.although point 1 wil always stil exist and be ready for us,after you get your library book to varify for us its validity.   

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 04, 2014, 02:03:53 AM
which de-necessitate
In other words if you demonstrate that textbooks do necessitate the existence and ability to build batteries which are eternal.  That can still very easily be wrong.  Right?