Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on January 08, 2014, 07:10:22 PM
What price would you sell the first proved 2nd law violators for?
I guess the same price for the first square circle or true falsehood.
They come in a presentation box with a test certificate and a certificate certifying they are a limited edition.
Seriously?  I mean I could point out all the stupid there but ask yourself this.  Philip has your knowledge of marketing, in the history of Quenco.  EVER been right?   You made a few hundred dollars on caricatures when you thought you would make a few million.
In any case I expect that professionals and universities will be the main buyers as it would cost them at least $5,000 to make their own.
I expect you will not sell all 100.  Care to wager?

Philip Hardcastle

Quote from: sarkeizen on January 08, 2014, 10:20:46 PM
I guess the same price for the first square circle or true falsehood.Seriously?  I mean I could point out all the stupid there but ask yourself this.  Philip has your knowledge of marketing, in the history of Quenco.  EVER been right?   You made a few hundred dollars on caricatures when you thought you would make a few million. I expect you will not sell all 100.  Care to wager?

Sure, contact me via my website contact form with your name and legitimate contact details and we can arrange a bet.

profitis

sarkeizen wont accept your bet @phillip.he wont even accept my challenge about the wikipedia cell.im going to bet him too that he wont EVER bring a scientist friend onboard to explain to us how to kill that wikipedia cell.

sarkeizen

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on January 08, 2014, 11:10:10 PM
Sure, contact me via my website contact form with your name and legitimate contact details and we can arrange a bet.
Why would you need my contact info to bet with me here?  I read over your posts on that moletrap place you talked about and I don't see where you asked for any of their real names and addresses.  Perhaps you can give me a quote?  Oh and hey isn't this some of the same info you demanded from the owner of this website so that you could sue me?

Thanks for pointing that place out. It really cemented my skepticism of you and your claims and let me see the full cycle of "Just wait until..." nonsense.

So now that you are talking to me, what is your timeline for selling 100 crazymachines?
Quote from: profitis on January 09, 2014, 12:19:16 AM
sarkeizen wont accept your bet
Actually it's MY bet moron-boy and it looks like Philip is going to weasel out of it just like he has with other people.  He's going to put an arbitrary restriction on it just like he's done elsewhere.  Then he's going to artificially inflate the importance of that restriction.  "Oh I only bet with people who own an elephant.  I would love to bet with you but you just don't have an elephant."  Of course he won't say "elephant" he'll appeal to arbitrary and abstract concepts like honor (not to be confused with honesty) and bravery.
Quotehe wont even accept my challenge about
...being stupid.  Yes.  I confess fully, that I don't engage in being stupid nearly as much as you do.

I've been pretty straight-forward.  You made a series of pretty strong statements about batteries which last eternally.  I took issue with them not just because I think they are wrong but because it appeared they could be reasonably settled.  If most or all textbooks clearly said: "Hey here's how to make a battery that will run eternally" then it would be easy to point out one I could find.  Even if most or all textbooks only made such statements from which it could be deduced that eternal batteries could be made.  Again this would be easy for you to quote a text and then supply a formal argument. 

Anything less would mean that you are either wrong about the outcome or wrong about the strength with which you asserted it and would likely expose your assumptions and possibly your error.  All good things.

Instead what has happened?  You have lied repeatedly.  You have spent months alternating between avoiding supporting your point and attempting to distract away from your point by trying to get me involved in discussions which are either monumentally stupid or poorly defined.

Sorry, not interested.  Especially since I think I just won an argument with you and you can't be honest and admit it.

So now you're on distraction tactic #523.  Make up a position which you think is stronger and then try to bully me into arguing it.  Again I have to ask you.  Do these tactics of yours ever work?  If not, perhaps you could ask your home room teacher to direct you to some place where you can learn better ones.  If so, I suggest that all those people who say "You're a good arguer" are stupid.

profitis

geez calm down @sarkeizen.sorry for being a bully.i only asked you to bring a scientist on to explain how a textbook cell runs owta juice.i didnt ask you to find the lost ark for me man,yeoowwch..