Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

profitis

hollander

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on February 26, 2014, 06:08:30 AM
Thanks Hope.

Back to the topic of this thread,

www.quentron.com

I have posted a schematic, some plots, and an explanation of the breakthrough Sebby Ice design on the site.

Also I am posting details of the room temp Sebby experiment.

I will be working to add to the info on the site for some time to come.

We are encouraging groups from around the World to become manufacturers of this open technology.

Phil

Just read "Sebby Ice Theory". Mr. Hardcastle forgets that the electric field is a conservative field. The high negative voltage bias at the emitter means high electric field. In order to harvest energy from thermionic emission, electrons just ejected by the emitter (and pushed by the high negative voltage bias) should return to the emitter (no closed circuit - no power output), thus they have to overcome in the wrong direction the same potential they were pushed by. Nothing will happen, as usual...

The present message is my share of wasted time.

Philip Hardcastle

@hollander,

I will break my rule re this thread and respond to your so called considered expert comment.

You are talking absolute rubbish.

You clearly know zip about thermionic emission and surface physics.

High negative bias to cathodes and the corresponding reduction of work function is peer reviewed science.

There are real world device based on such.

You have posted a number of negative comments before that had no validity, it seems you have a wish to pretend to be an expert.

Phil

hollander

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on February 27, 2014, 07:45:47 AM
@hollander,

You are talking absolute rubbish.

You clearly know zip about thermionic emission and surface physics.

High negative bias to cathodes and the corresponding reduction of work function is peer reviewed science.

There are real world device based on such.

It is called Field Emission. I was talking of something else: electric field is a conservative field. The emitted electrons should close the loop and (spontaneously) return to the emitter for your device to have a chance to work (produce current an power).

Well, guess what? On the way back to the emitter they have to overcome the very same barrier they left after the emission.

CONSERVATIVE FIELD.

Bye

PS. By the way, I am an expert. But yes, I cannot have the honor to share you curriculum of (quenco) failures