Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@sarkeizen..wrong.because the textbooks go hand in hand with wikipedias cell.all we want is for you to prove that the wikipedia cell can go permanently flat,thats all we want.here is the wikipedia cell in its simplest form,in off mode:

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 04, 2014, 02:57:49 PM
@sarkeizen..wrong.
So if textbooks are found to necessitate the existence and ability to create eternal batteries.  Then, according to you it doesn't matter what information theory says.

In which case, again according to you.  It's irrelevant to pursue the information theory question.

Thanks for admitting that.  I guess we can just wait. :-)

profitis

well this is why we need you @sarkeizen..to find a loophole in information theory that will accomodate textbooks,s loophole in the kelvin statement (-:..

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 04, 2014, 05:09:54 PM
well this is why we need you @sarkeizen..to find a loophole in information theory that will accomodate textbooks,s loophole in the kelvin statement (-:..
Nope. You just admitted that the question about information theory is irrelevant.  If you need to find a loophole, then it *IS* relevant and the textbook argument is too weak to be supported.

Let me know when you figure out which one you are saying...you can pretend there's a third option but I'll just crush you when you do that. :D :D :D :D :D

profitis

i knew you were going to say that which is why i setup my post like that to setup my next post like this:'if there is one hole in the kelvin bucket then all of kelvin spills on the floor'(profitis statement).quenco and other proposed perpetual motions may be very real if you cant show us how to kill that wikipedia battery @sarkeizen.the consequences of which may be truly enormous to the overunity.com crowd and far far beyond..perhaps spurring them on into a frenzy of research into other areas beside electrochemistry but with much more clarity this time.kill that wikipedia battery @sarkeizen before you start a revolt unintentionaly.do it at least in theory.at least in theory(something is better than nothing).