Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating wheel modeled under real world conditions - could it be?

Started by AquariuZ, April 11, 2012, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

Just to add, ANY amount of force on the x-axis for the spheres is enough to create imbalance.

So as long as there is Fx there is imbalance

And where there is imbalance there is rotation due to gravity.

4Tesla

Interesting!  I don't have wm2d.  Can you please post some images and animation (gif or vid).

Thanks,
4Tesla

oscar

Hi AquariuZ,
I like the idea (and I never worked with magnets in wm2d before).
However: I deleted the static magnets, just to check, but it still runs.
That seems odd !?
File is attached
PS my version of wm2d is older than yours, so the color is gone.
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

AquariuZ

Quote from: andrea on April 12, 2012, 01:24:24 PM
http://www.overunity.com/8438/gravity-wheel-of-mikhail-dmitriyev/210/

I took a look but that model is not wm2d. Please remember Mikhail uses a small motor to push the weights out, and I use a magnet to pull the weights outward. A simple difference.

I do feel that a good build of Mikhail can achieve OU without a doubt. Imagine a microventilator running at 0.5 watt with little arms displacing the weights making the wheel turn. I am quite sure you can get more than .5 watt out of a wheel that spins as such.

And I feel quite confident I can create movement using a magnet to displace the pendulums.