Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VANDUGEGS

My machine is not Perpetual Motion, it uses Gravity to operate.

The machine remains overbalance at all times.
If built correctly, it can have extra power left over for other uses.
I need to have a tachometer, braking system and a small genorator connected to this machine in order to prove its ability. It produces what it needs to run itself, then what is left over can be connected to a genorator.
It really is strait forward, when you find out how it works, you will kick yourself in the ???.
It is expandable and the only limitation so far is the lenght of the spokes. I believe this too can be solved.
When you were still in school, remember the math question you could not get, then it hit you,...it is just like that.

Darrell

PS  The drawing that was just posted, remember weight removal, if weights are on ramps, the weight is not 100 percent on the spokes.

Sprocket

I've posted the sentiment before but I think it warrants repeating:

So far, despite dozens of granted patents, over more than 100 years, nobody has been allowed to develop and profit from FE devices!  Yet, like donkeys in a mule-train, people still continue to line up with their patent applications, blinded by the lure of fame & fortune, either believing or desperately hoping that they will prove the exception to the rule...  Sad - for humanity... :(

maw2432

I saw this a few years ago.... look at posted reply #32  photo....

At about 2 O'clock there are 2 wooden (what looks like 1" x 3" wide boards) that stick out to right and intersect where (what looks like round magnets) centered on outer of  each wheel arm.   Also, it looks like there are some wires that lead off to the right of the boards in the photo. 

I suggest this could be an electromagnet that moves the wheel.   

Does anyone else see this possiblilty?

Not to suggest there is no OU ....but how it works.

Bill

VANDUGEGS

Bill,

They were 2x3 boards and threaded rod.
They were put in place to keep the frame steady.
Alot of mistakes were made, the spokes were 3/4 inch round and they would move side to side when moving over the top.

Darrell, the builder of that machine.

nwman

FYI

I have posted a lot about Darrell's work in the past and I can tell you that unless me has totally come up with something new from the ground up since the last time he posted he is intentionally or unintentionally wrong. Years ago I worked on this exact design and was able to completely calculate out all the mathematics of the design and it can not work on paper. Now I'm not saying it doesn't work in real life but that physics are simple. I do not have time at the moment to write a paper to you about how it doesn't work but maybe in the future.

My really point here is that Darrell is very misleading. I have offered to give him a NDA, money, my time and any thing he would need to get this off the ground and he wouldn't take it. He made all these claims and wanted money and help but he wouldn't take it when offered. He has been dragging this topic out over "years" with no advancement. He has been waiting for people to forget about how he has nothing to stand on with this idea. With out any slander I think he gits a kick out of the attention. If you want to wait your time I won't discourage you but there are many better ideas int he work on this site that are open and have a lot more physics going for them this this idea.

Good luck all and take it from me stay away from Darrel unless he gives you everything with no strings attached.

Tim

ps  I will not post again on this thread because I a have waisted enough time with this.