Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladokv

Thing interesting about my example that water can be released from higher ground. Magnet idea for certain not working. There in my link is no doubt "might it" do it. They DID it succescfuly

hoppfield

Quote from: Vladokv on October 30, 2015, 03:51:27 PM
Thing interesting about my example that water can be released from higher ground. Magnet idea for certain not working. There in my link is no doubt "might it" do it. They DID it succescfuly

Vladokv,
  They did. очень трудно.  With me, prefer simple, something people can try.

AB Hammer

hoppfield / Jame Lindgaard

I see you posted an idea similar to one I did back in 2007. But in mine I use a very light oil to fight against friction and corrosion but could be tried with water.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

hoppfield

Quote from: AB Hammer on November 01, 2015, 09:15:16 AM
hoppfield / Jame Lindgaard

I see you posted an idea similar to one I did back in 2007. But in mine I use a very light oil to fight against friction and corrosion but could be tried with water.

And a man from Cairo, Egypt posted that before you did. This is funny Alan. When I saw his drawings, I thought of Bessler. His work helped me. Still, I have to wonder why you would rip off Bessler.

AB Hammer

Quote from: hoppfield on November 03, 2015, 11:07:20 PM
And a man from Cairo, Egypt posted that before you did. This is funny Alan. When I saw his drawings, I thought of Bessler. His work helped me. Still, I have to wonder why you would rip off Bessler.

The fact is there have been many many similarities in thousands of designs and I did this design with no knowledge of the others. But what is different is my design adds vacuum on the other side of the weight with gravity pull on the weights and I haven't seen another like it. You knew of mine for many years and I am in no delusion that it can work. To many negative factors that kill the idea all together. So there has to be another way and I wished we did have the design of Bessler's fountain for there would have been more insight to what Bessler did. So we work in a direction of many possibilities but lack the proof from the source.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan