Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuously Flowing Water Theory

Started by johnny874, June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polln8r

You should probably read the description for that video. In it you will find this link: http://www.veproject1.blogspot.ca/
It is very enlightening.

polln8r

FatBird

FatBird

It's not that hard Microcontroller.

Just open your eyes while you watch the video.

johnny874

FatBird,
this is my hobby. i can post a wokble design and explain it. there is a catch, patent rights go the Salvation Army.
Would,ve liked to have had a family. even Christians discriminate against me bebause of my hearing loss. Why I,ve had the time to figure this out.

Jim

Ghost

Quote from: johnny874 on June 09, 2012, 10:02:52 AM
  Ghost asked me to start a thread on this.
The basic idea would be if the tube on the right is connected to the one on the left, the atmospheric pressure would pump the water up the left side. This is because there would be a vacuum at the top.
A barrier would maintain the vacuum by not letting air in.

Johnny

edited to correct spelling

Thanks for opening a thread on this.
Now if this really works how would I go about building this?
What kind of materials should I use?
What measurements should I use?
A blue print/schematics with all the proper measurements/pressure would be great.
Seems to be a lot easier than building a Bessler wheel.