Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent from 1920 that look's like "coler stromerzeuger"

Started by FreeZor, June 26, 2012, 06:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeZor

Hello Overunity friends!

In the last month's, I did som research in the net and I have found a patent from "Robert Norrby" that looks like the "coler Stromerzeuger".

Does anyone have a idea how this application might work?
Some guys say that this could be an "MagAmp", but I think this construction is to similar to the "stromerzeuger"!
It could be a "missing link" to it.

Thanks in advance for your interest and help  :D

truesearch

@FreeZor:

That old "color stromerzeuger" is an interesting design to me. I remember some years ago someone attempted to replicate the original design without success.

If you do any experimenting on this please keep us posted here. I'd enjoy seeing photos of a build and then test results.

truesearch

leo48

Every problem has always at least two solutions simply find
The strength of the strong is the ability to navigate struggles with eye serene

FreeZor

@ truesearch!

Yes, I'll build this application!

But first, I need more information about this old technic and must study some books about magnetic amplifiers and ald magnetic materials!

In addition, I need information about the theory that the electrons are not only negative particles but also the south magnetic pole.

I've read Ed Leddskalnins "Magnetic current" about this problem but this is "to hight" to me :-)

But some things are fixed for me:
- The magnets must from high carbon steel or high cobalt steel
- The wire of the spools must be from copper (silver plated copper wire) with thick insulation of cotton, silk or maybe from teflon.

If someone has an idea about the windings on the magnet cores, please tell.

FreeZor