Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent from 1920 that look's like "coler stromerzeuger"

Started by FreeZor, June 26, 2012, 06:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

As a result of your comment something just sparked in my head the real reason for the Coller device working might be related
to FE56:

http://www.overunity.com/4333/meyer-mace-isotopic-nmr-generator/

FreeZor

@ MasterPlaster

Hmmm. this device sounds very interesting ??? it could be a declaration for many devices that are constructed similar.
Hans coler means that the resonant frequence of ferromagnetism is 180kHz, thats very near to the frequnce of the Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator with circa 173kHz.

Thanks for this food for thought, maybe this will bring us forward  ::)
I'll read some articles about this device :)

I think that could help me for the replication of this patent  ;D

Regards,
FreeZor

zuvrick

You should also look into comments by the late Dr Harold Aspden at http://haroldaspden.com/lectures/07.htm. Aspden was one of the proponents of aether energy, explaining a lot of things. In the Coler devices the factthat the magnets are part of the current path is important, something few other OU devices every use.

wings

Quote from: zuvrick on January 18, 2013, 11:55:19 PM
You should also look into comments by the late Dr Harold Aspden at http://haroldaspden.com/lectures/07.htm. Aspden was one of the proponents of aether energy, explaining a lot of things. In the Coler devices the factthat the magnets are part of the current path is important, something few other OU devices every use.
Nature says to the iron:

"When you cool below that temperature, you may find it more relaxing to become internally magnetized by adopting a state of lower energy potential.

You will find you can shed even more heat energy by adopting that state and I promise that I shall keep active in regulating your state of energy potential so long as your temperature remains below that Curie threshold.

However, should you let yourself get too hot then you will lose your magnetism and I shall take my energy back from you as you cross that threshold.

My message, therefore, is that the onset of the magnetic state occurs because I, Mother Nature, let you have some of my energy, which I know you will dissipate as heat, but, conversely, should you contrive to lose your state of magnetism, then you will pay the price and I will take that energy back from you.

You will then be obliged to find a way of sucking that energy from the material environment around you."

fiditti

There is some great new information that has surfaced recently regarding the stromerzeuger Device.  We now know the configuration of the device.  It is not a non complex device to replicate, but we now have enough information for replication of the device.  Please download a pdf file of the new information at the following link:
http://chavascience.com/papers/the-coler-devices

The patent application, GB000000159487A, shown previously is extremely important since it is the only place where we are actually provided with drawings of the three separate circuits for the plates, coils, & bobbins.  The diagrams are helpful too but even with out them we have enough information from other sources to replicate the device.

Enjoy!!!