Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The correct theory of electricity

Started by forest, August 17, 2012, 12:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

To be precise : IMHO in 1902 Tesla stated he knew about the method of joining generator and motor (not necessary in physical form as we know it today) to be self-sustaining and producing useful power in small amount. That was what Clemente Figuera most probably did according to partially recovered patents. This is not about athospheric electricity, not air , not ions. It's all about radiant energy or radio energy. As Tesla stated Hertz waves simply do not exists, because there cannot be transverse waves in fluid like ether. Transverse waves are possible only on boundaries of two mediums of different structure like rope and air, water and air. Exception : very wasteful but possible are tranverse waves between areas of fluid of different properties, like between pure liquid and a vortex in liquid.

thx1138

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 01, 2012, 01:52:05 PM
Isopropyl alcohol vapor capacitor, an extreme high-voltage semiconductor.

Like a sealed Leyden jar but full of the alcohol vapor instead of water. Try to get all the air out and just have the saturated vapor in there. There is an explosion hazard so don't use glass and do wear safety glasses.

Sorry I can't tell you more.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=orphan+annie+decoder
Hope to see you next time I am in Burgaria.

ionizer

So since when did capacitors become semi conductors?

TinselKoala

Quote from: ionizer on October 02, 2012, 01:14:15 AM
So since when did capacitors become semi conductors?

Since I used an isopropyl alcohol vapor capacitor in a high voltage circuit at 60 kV and demonstrated (to the usual high-level physicists who must remain nameless) that it could act as an amplifier in the same manner as a bipolar transistor, when its internal field was manipulated by subtle changes in geometry.

This was before it exploded, of course.

ionizer

Are you sure it was like that?
I mean vaying geometry sounds a bit like varying capacity.
And no gas filling is going to withstand 60KV it will ionize the moment you give it some juice.
Or explode indeed given it cointains the correct mixture but then it would not be a pure gas inside.
That sounds more like a plasma tube then a capacitor to me.
Then it can be possible it functions as some sort of gas filled cold cathode vacuum tube but amplifying capacitors, no never seen that before.