Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Laugh at me or join me. My Magnetic motor that I spent 10 grand on

Started by catdog71, August 23, 2012, 12:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vineet_kiran

@catdog71

That is a very nice design and very nice work.    I think  shorting of opposite poles is the easiest way of attaining 100% shielding.   Instead of using several strips of shielding maerial (as seen from the video)  you can use a single thicker soft iron flat with extended length.   On the extended portion of the flat if you keep an opposite pole, ( ie., if you want to shield north pole,  you have to keep south pole on the extended portion of the flat) these opposite poles completely neutralise each other giving 100% shielding.    You can easily verify it with two magnets and a soft iron flat.

Best of luck

Regards,

Vineet.K.

catdog71

EVERYONE
I am happy about the comments. Thanks! As you can see anyone can build it. If anyone has an idea on how to make it work please call or email me. I live in Bend Oregon.
If you have an idea I can go and buy the stuff and try it. If anyone wants to stop by and play with it they are welcome also. if anybody wants me to ship them the motor in the video, I can do that with a $3,000 deposit. (that how much a welder will cost me to re do it) or just make one your self.

There was a post above saying it just wont work. I can feel the difference with out the mu metal and with. Its no joke that its about 50% easier. So what if someone were to figure out the combination of metals? and redirect the field? People we cant be that far off? You can contact me through InternetJail.com Brad
Thank you!

mscoffman

catdog71,

Nice mechanical work. If you want to experiement with magnetic
shielding there is one thing that *will* shield magnetic fields...that
is a superconductor metal at low temperatures. Once you get to
see how it would work, if you had shielding it might make it easier
to see how to use mu-metal to obtain what you want. Just so you
understand that the reason this won't work in actual machines is
superconducting temperatures can't be used because the process
of creating low tempuratures is highly energy inefficient. But that
doesn't mean you can't try shielding out.

:S:MarkSCoffman