Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Well, actually I was thinking that the ppballs were less compressible than the same volume of unshelled air... essentially solid objects at the small pressure changes involved. So I figured that they would help by reducing the energy storage in springiness and just allow more direct transfer of the pressure from the bottom bottle to the water in the top bottle.
I was hoping that they would just be simple displacers and I wanted to avoid energy storage in compressed air. But actually I haven't done a rigorous comparison with and without the balls. Easy enough to do, I'll probably set up and test later tonight or tomorrow morning. Since it's pretty clear that I blew my chances at winning the Self-Powered TableTop Water Pump challenge..... ho ho ho..... there's not much else going on.

Pirate88179

TK:

Well, I was looking at my replication and was thinking that since I used those plastic bottles, they can hold some pressure as well as a vacuum.  I am thinking that this helps somewhat in this process.  I read that Heron used copper vessels for his device so, we might have a slight advantage here with our replications.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

The Boss

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 02, 2012, 02:07:58 AM
..... ho ho ho..... there's not much else going on.

...not as far as the Buddah is concerned.

johnny874

c'mon guys, there's gotta b mor.

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 31, 2012, 02:22:47 PM
Well, I was gonna wait until Bill posted his video of his fountain, but after that last set of drawings from johnny874 I feel rather obligated to point out that I published the video below on YouTube on August 25th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlLYD4CSJLU

yep and you've recently posted this video calling it the Folger's instant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fYltvNPU0U
why not just call it johnny874 ? is it because of all of your attacks on me ?