Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Heron's Fountain

Started by johnny874, August 30, 2012, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 04, 2012, 10:26:22 AM
Your video is a lie, because your water heights inside....the two different cylinders.... are not equal. You are not showing anything of significance, except your own nervousness and prevarication. Show the whole thing in transparent containers.... then we can see what you are hiding: the fact that your starting water levels are not the same.

Let's see you turn what you have "shown" into some kind of real demonstration of something that WORKS.

And anybody can see, Jimbo, that it is you who are doing the flaming. Post after post, you insult me and/or Bill and/or Alan, whoever he is, and nobody is even responding to you. And then you post your little mendacious video, while whining that people won't leave you alone so you can work. You are really full of yourself.

tk,
I have asked Stefan to talk to you about your constant need to flame me. Once again, you have not discussed engineering but only your contempt for me.

>>  Let's see you turn what you have "shown" into some kind of real demonstration of something that WORKS.  <<

It does work, one coulmn of water is higher than the other just as I said they would. And now, more flaming from you.
What have you shown ? Nothing that can work. It seems you do not want anyone working with me yet you want me working for you, that's rich (funny).
AB Hammer can show his work any time he wishes to prove me wrong but he refuses to show his work. That is up to him.
And bill as moderator should not be helping you to flame me.

>> Show the whole thing in transparent containers.... then we can see what you are hiding: the fact that your starting water levels are not the same.<<

You are claiming I am a fraud, show some work that proves me wrong, this is on you as you want attention or is it control ?

@All, since neither tube is connected to the other, I can not control their water levels unless I change tubes. If tinselkoala had noticed, there was nothing to prevent the water in the small diameter tube from empyting into the container. Compressed air kept it elevated.
What tinselkoala has missed since he does not understand engineering is that both tubes have the same amount of water in them. And this is why they have two different heights, the compressed air in the container is acting on both of them with the same pressure or force.
If I had used an even larger diameter tube, then there would have been a greater difference in the height's of the two static heads. It would be at this point that perpetuallity would need to start being considered. This is because the smaller diameter tube could be cut shorter to allow it to over flow allowing an imbalance in how the compressed air acts on both static heads.
Not sure on this one people but do believe I understand the math, PiR^2H = volume. True, it's not calculus but do i really need to go that deep into math to calcluate the volume of a static head ? I hope not.

johnny874

@TK,
Do you know what I like about this ? it is my invention and according to what I have previously posted from the USPTO, I have one year to file a patent application. And what you and Bill think doesn't matter because it IS NOT your invention. So why don't you leave me alone. This forum is meant for discussing idea's, not for you to pursue me telling me what I have to do.

edited to add; with something like this, I plan on giving the patent rights to charity. that 's something I've posted many times.

TinselKoala

Your demonstration does not show what you claim and think it does. It shows nothing of significance except that you do not understand your topic.

If you think you can use what you have shown IN ANY WAY that is useful.... especially the simple way to overunity that you have described.... what is keeping you from DOING IT? My constant distractions? Your illness? The Army? Bill? Your hands are shaking you are so angry or nervous or something. Just do it, Jimbo.

But you cannot.

And when you stop insulting me, mentioning my initials in post after post..... then maybe I'll stop RESPONDING to your attacks on me, and let you play with your useless misconceptions. By the way, you lie when you suggest that I have ever asked or expected YOU to work with or for me, ever at all.

johnny874

tk,
go bother somebody elre.
I didn't bother you and bill with what you two worked. yet just like ab hammer used to do me, now you are doing.
all anyone has to do is look the four minute mark of your video to know you don't understand static heads so why don't quit whining to me because you ARE jealous.
this could be why people leave this forum when they have a decent idea. you are zo full of yourself, you will not let somebody esle say what they think. I dont think everyone shares yours and bills opinions as you two claim.
and just as ab hammer has always said, Stefan backs up tbis forum on his computer so he will know what has been deleted.

johnny874

@all,
tk deserves to be insultec. after he built his Heron's fountain, he had nothing to talk about.
anyone can look in rhe thread pirate bill started and see that I offered suggestions.
then when they have nothing else to do, tk comes after me and bill defends bim.
like bill said in the my invention thread is he doesn't like it when people who have idea's leave the forum, now you guys know why they do.