Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Magnet Motor ?

Started by johnny874, August 31, 2012, 10:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 31, 2012, 09:48:19 PM
@gadgetmall: Before you get all excited you really should check to see if your hamster wheel test still "works" if the magnet is rigidly clamped to something and cannot possibly move, once you've got it in position.

If it does still work with the magnet clamped solid and not hand-held, I'll join you in your excitement.

Good point.  Ill wait for the answer as to if it was hand held.

MaGs

gadgetmall

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 31, 2012, 09:48:19 PM
@gadgetmall: Before you get all excited you really should check to see if your hamster wheel test still "works" if the magnet is rigidly clamped to something and cannot possibly move, once you've got it in position.

If it does still work with the magnet clamped solid and not hand-held, I'll join you in your excitement.

i saw the effect of the steel ball rising and slipping and spinning inside the wheel and turning the hamster wheel BUT it is plastic and there is no rail to hold the ball in one centered place . it turned a couple of times with a magnet held on a stack of cardboard .. it was enough for me to get  started buying some rims to make one built out of aluminum . It appears to need a permanent rail to hold the ball in the field of a strong magnet pole . It will lift the magnet  to off center the thing and make it turn counterclockwise the ball spins and slips a little about a 1/2 inch and spins back in the field. a solid metal rail will work .I think .  Its like a smot except it have an extra potential the weight of the ball.. I stated a new thread and i'll keep ya posted !
BTW . I Love your contraption you guys are playin with . Us experimenters are playing with ever aspect of a free energy devices / Funny how we switch back and forth from electronics to water !! I am [playing with delay line coils , nitinol , various exotic metals for electric power ,and now back to magnets with gravity .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: Magluvin on August 31, 2012, 10:16:30 PM

Hey gadget

'the damn thing works !!'

Really?  ;]    I have seen this in a thread here or at OUR and the masters of the universe say its a fake. ;]  I dont remember any build that encouraged that conclusion. ;]

I didnt build it either, but I thought about it quite a bit.  I just watched the video again, and for some reason I see things a bit differently. The power of suggestion.

1   I see video, read posts of , Fake fake fake, and come to the conclusion that it is. Without 1 test.

2 I see video, read your posts, Works, now I want to build it.

lol

Hamster wheel? I have to get one. lol  Just kidding. I have plenty of materials to build this 10 ways. The article suggests a ribbed surface for the magnet to roll on for more advanced model.

Got a 3 day weekend, and I have to spend a bit of time at my shop, so Ill see what I can whip together. Im working on a coil project at the moment, so I wont be able to put considerable time on this at the moment. But I dont think it will take long at all. 

Thanks
Good to see ya back around. ;]

MaGs
I know i have read the threads about it being fake elsewhere and all the statements were made without any device built or work to prove or back up their statement of a fake .  . I can't settle  with that when i can see an effect that is shown even if is just a little . Yes i did hold the magnet on top of stacked cardboard to get the height right:)you have to do that first . the second thing is after you get the heights of your magnet it has to move close enuff to grab the magnet . then is has to slid back just a little to allow the ball to roll down and slide back up just a tiny bit . i can see that if there is a rail to hold the ball in one plain and is a surface that allows it to "stick,and let the ball slide a little it does turn the wheel . SO . That was enough of a push to get me going also. It's should be an easy project and not so much money for me or us to show this thing . I am stoked but also have a coil project :) still hammering at a first gen Joule ringer . I think some delay line coils built right could replicate Lasersabers first version . I also built Ver 2. 0 but running it with just an aa battery and only lights LEDS and led bulb at this time . waiting for some bigger E-cores to step it up like his ver two but not with a 6 volt battery pack,just a single cell . Ok i'll keep ya posted . Also good to see you Man . Now that summer is almost over and school is started i have a bit more time for myself to play on my projects .. 

PS . I have had a Smile on my face since i seen this hamster wheel turn . Smiled so much it has given me a headache.. Need to rest a bit . take care bro's  ..... Gadget out
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gauschor

I like the concept of the satellite motors. Wondering, if many of the satellites stacked together all around the spinning rotor produce enough power to drive a 1-3 Watt motor which in turn could feed a secondary motor or eventually self-feed (to a spinning rotor with attached magnet) ?

Also interested in the hamsterwheel... Awesome how simple the principle is, and if it works, the fact it wouldn't need any wearing parts on the long run.

Pan yuming

http://www.energysea.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1050&extra=page%3D1

我对它的改动主要是把往复运动改为旋转运动。类比汽车活塞发动机和转子发动机。
想象一下,把图2那个移动磁铁不要上下运动,改为水平的向左运动。也是可以有力量运动起来的,力量大小先不管,只看运动磁铁各个位置之间,力的比较,以及各个位置力的总和。如果朝向某一个方向的总和力大于另一个方向,那就可以自动转起来了。
然后画一个图,体现出想象情况,考察想象是否正确。
然后再多画几套相同的磁铁系统连起来,如果还可以,就把这些套磁铁布置成一个对称的圆。如果还可以,就OK啦。
好的上图!图3 就是啦!

前天 19:36 上传下载附件 (1.6 MB)
图3

图中:
红色方块代表永久磁铁N极,蓝色代表永久磁铁S极。
黄色是导磁软铁。
内圈逆时针旋转的是永久磁铁转子。
外圈有固定的永久磁铁定子。
白色是软铁做的导磁片。它顺时针旋转,与转子 速度相同,方向相反,位置相关,即靠齿轮传动定位。
gif动画图是16步旋转,每步旋转3.75度。
仔细看图中每一步,看转子、导磁片、定子之间的引力斥力关系,估计大小。
估计有利的力大于不利的,就可以转起来啦。
因为没有任何输入,只要能转,就是超一(overunit)啦。

有了草图,就可以仔细分析运动情况了。
这个机构是60度角一个周期,看半个周期就进入对称循环了。所以先看右下角有绿色7字的图:看局部图4.

昨天 05:37 上传下载附件 (25.42 KB)
图4
这个时刻,
1号箭头处,最右边红蓝磁铁有吸力,要拉白色导磁片顺时针旋转。
2号箭头处,磁力线不能穿透导磁片,此处基本平衡。
3号箭头处,导磁片仍然挡着动、定两个蓝磁铁。
4号箭头处,蓝磁铁受到左上边红磁铁的一些吸引,有使蓝磁铁逆时针旋转的力。
5号箭头处,中间转子红磁铁仍然受到右上定子红磁铁的推力,要逆时针运动。
6号箭头处,中间转子红磁铁还有一些受到上方定子蓝磁铁吸引对正的力,使其逆时针旋转。
全部是有效的力大于反力。

还有8、9、A、B、C、D、E, 7 个图可以逐步分析。 我得到的结论是:可以自动旋转。