Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

REAL WORKING MAGNET GRAVITY WHEEL !! It WORKS !!

Started by gadgetmall, August 31, 2012, 09:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

derrika . thanks for the input . you see there are no bearings and just a shaft thru holes (squeek). What if we could build a  motor that ran on a magnet for our lifetime with just a hand spin?

powercat . Cool . i understand that .and when you move the magnet away from the steel ball the forces do what ?the ball weight becomes more and is allowed some of it's gravity back.at that very instant is where the wheel feels it and becomes unbalanced and due partially to friction partially to gravity and the fact that its a steel ball with no poles to rolls . I will build one and your right it will be a learning experience ..thanks man

Thanks pirate !! Your like me . We have been at this stuff so long we can spot a fake a mile away and thats why i now have a negative approach on  some of these inventions like yourself. Damn we are good :) I want you guys to get those Fountains running in a LOOP !! something i have always dreamed about since i was a kid taking a piece of hose and starting the flow with my mouth   to drain my pool... .take in consideration that water is a perpetual resource on our planet and rain comes to most of us all the time . a barrel to catch it .elavated. the Quest would be how to empty bottle c when it gets full.(float valve)
Gadget

Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

TinselKoala

Forgive me.... but you are like the children who, coming home from a Superman movie, put on capes and climb to their rooftops and leap off, expecting to fly.

Maybe you've got the cape on wrong, or maybe it's not quite the right color...... so keep trying, one day you'll fly just like Superman.

gadgetmall

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 01, 2012, 03:00:17 PM
Forgive me.... but you are like the children who, coming home from a Superman movie, put on capes and climb to their rooftops and leap off, expecting to fly.

Maybe you've got the cape on wrong, or maybe it's not quite the right color...... so keep trying, one day you'll fly just like Superman.

Thanks TinselKoala . you are my hero too :) your right . kids have more hope and insight .They dreamed and grew up and took those  silly thoughts like i want to fly to the moon . how silly that was.
I had some pretty vivid dreams when i was young about flying under my own power  ,especially after watching  the flying nun:) i guess i wasn't the only one http://gizmodo.com/5894904/man-flies-like-a-bird-flapping-his-own-wings
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

is anyone else experiencing the ..quote bb code deleting it self  and moving when responding to posts. This is getting aggravating .

gauschor

But as someone asked in the youtube channel: if it's compressed air, why are the clothes of this guy not fluttering?. It's kinda hard to believe that the compressed air stream only hits the wheel and not the clothes. But then again, the hissing sound is indeed suspicious...

@gadgetmall:nevertheless worth to try it out, despite the odds. I'd try it myself, if I had equipment :)