Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Honorio P. Picasso generator

Started by perexime, September 02, 2012, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: perexime on September 03, 2012, 03:05:10 PM
Well the confirmation I have about if it works is two closed friends that have been at the Mr.Honorio farm-workshop  several times, both with university degrees, this movie was shot in a little town called Ceheguin in the Murcia region of Spain, but my friends told me he is not longer there.

We dont know exactly how it works but based in what was seen in place we speculate that probably is some kind of paralel resonant tanks coil-capacitor tunned to a certain frequency where he can tap quantum energy, he is using also powerful germanium transistor of russian origin.

@perexime:

Do you plan to publish more information (may be a technical report written by your friends who visited him several times)?

Does Mr. Picasso want to disclose the functioning of the device ? Is he secretive or does he want disclosure?

I hope, someone will document these generators (in a technical and reproduceable way)? Everything might just be lost. Has Mr. Picasso documented his work in some way (circuit diagrams, calculations, specification of the coils)?

Are there some money making schemes going on around Mr. Picasso?

Does some one try to take financial advantage of the work of Mr. Picasso?

Sorry, so many questions. It is a great story, but so far we know practically nothing tangible (technically speaking).

Greetings, Conrad

TinselKoala

QuoteWe think perhaps Mr.Honorio P. Picasso deserve a place in the free energy world.

I know just the place too.

(It's great that this report has made it past the MIB censors. We wouldn't want this great discovery to be suppressed in the same way Picasso's universal cancer cure was. But isn't he worried about having....er.... visitors drive up in their HumVee gas-guzzlers, black oil smoke pouring out of their exhaust pipes, who will steal the whole thing, cover up the discovery, make it look like a hoax and make him look like a silly old man? I know I am.)

e2matrix

perexime.  Thanks for the additional info.  It's extemely fascinating and one I had never heard of before.  Do you still have any way of contacting Mr. Picasso?  While his setup looks very complex there must be a basis for generating the energy and I'm sure many people here would love to know more about that basis if he is willing to talk about it. 
TK, maybe he is old enough he just doesn't care and is trying to disclose the info before it is lost forever. 

perexime

Hi e2matrix, thats what we think perhaps the info will be lost like many others: T.H.Moray, Ed Gray, Stanley Mayer...
I will speak with my friends to see if is possible to do something. They told me that is no longer where the movie was shot and that is not an easy person to deal with.

Additional info about the machines is that the coils are air core so it must to resonate at least low Mhz, also the powerful russian germanium transistor we think are pulsing the 50Hz train and must be necessary to withstand high voltages surging in the paralel resonant tank. We think the resonant tank is in one of the branches of the AC. Also the capacitors are mica or oil filed  and high voltage 10,000v o more.

Regards

Magnethos

I post here after reading a sms that perexime has just sent to me.
Well, I've been 3 times with Picasso. At the moment, he is not in the place where the videos were recorded. Some people in this thread want to know if we know something about what technique he explodes to make his machines to run.
After talking with him a large amount of hours, he never say anything, I repeat: anything, about the technique that he uses to extract energy from the ambient background. You can spend hours and hours and hours hearing his anecdotes and even if you ask directly to him about his machines he never answer a single question. He is always telling you his histories about being in Cuba trying to build a machine for the govertment, a secret visit from the NASA in the 1970's... All bullshit. He never explains absolutely nothing about the technique he employs. That let me to think a lot of different things... Also, he has not shown a device running for hours outside his home. I cannot say he is really getting energy from the ZPF. "His" cancer machine can be simulated with some circuits that are described in the net. Touching electricity without getting shock cannot demonstrate that cancer can be reversed. Running appliances inside a home, cannot demonstrate that he is obtaining free energy, etc...
His home is always with a large number of devices, including free energy generators, cancer cure machines, etc... Each machine with a huge number of electric components. A member of here has mentioned that even if we have the schematics it will be almost impossible to build that machine. And I answer... TRUE. The amount of components that each machine has is really impressive.
That is my opnion. Bye