Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly interesting transformer overunity concept

Started by leviterande, September 03, 2012, 11:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristache

If both coils are face to face, one with iron core and one without iron core, the one with no iron core will have a lower flux density and flux swing due to AC voltage on the primary coil.
This means less voltage induced on the "secondary".
Even, let's assume for a moment will do what you expect, the problem will start as soon as you get load/current in the secondary it will reflect in the primary in the same amount so no overunity here.

leviterande

"Even, let's assume for a moment will do what you expect, the problem will start as soon as you get load/current in the secondary it will reflect in the primary in the same amount so no overunity here."

this is the part that is interesting and that I have read about many times in overunity forums,. Im not sure if I understand it though but let me try: what you said is that as fast as I put load  on the secondary, the primary´s current draw will increase immediately , right?

If so.. why exactly?

Levi

cristache

Let's say you apply a sinus AC on the primary. On the sin increasing slope you have an increasing flux in the primary iron core which increases the flux in the air core - a portion of the primary flux since air has lower magnetic permeability (1 compared with iron around 200). So if you have a dB swing at 0.5T in the iron core, you'll have 0.0025T swing in the air core. The induced voltage is E = -NA dB/dt. The minus in front of the equation tells you the voltage showing on the secondary is such a way that it will create a magnetic flux in the coil (secondary), when a load is applied, such a way that it fights you applied flux. That's what we call Lenz law. It is discovered experimentally, we don't have an explanation why it is that way.
So long story short the current created in the secondary when a load is connected due to induced voltage it will fight the cause (call it action and reaction if you will).

leviterande

Thanx for your reply
So this is the reason and the "delicate part" where the  Flynn, Bearden MEG overunity concept fails ?

cristache

Not sure about Flynn parallel path. That looks like it has some potential.
As for Bearden I tried many times to simulate using FEMM and the amount of energy you're putting in the control coil to divert the PM flux in the core section where your pickup coils are seems to be equal with what you get back from the pickup coil. I admit I didn't tested experimentally myself. But if MEG would have potential, we'll have it all of us in our homes by now...

You can test your concept with a PM oscillating along its axes and have a pickup coil - a big one since it's air core. Then short the coil and you'll see the magnet movement will slow down as the magnetic fields produced by the induced current is fighting back.

In transformers is a little different, the flux reduction on the primary due to secondary flux fighting back, will reduce the primary inductance which will increase the current in the primary. Current increased in primary will cause bigger flux swing on primary and secondary which will compensate for the secondary load. That's how the transformer will self-adjust to the load on the secondary up to a limit - saturation current - where no matter how big the current is, there is no increase in magnetic flux, so that current/power/energy is just lost in vane.