Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

90 pages of pretentiousness and sanctimony from the godtards and still no extant material evidence nor a logical proof of the existence of their imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 12, 2012, 04:12:16 AM
90 pages of pretentiousness and sanctimony from the godtards and still no extant material evidence nor a logical proof of the existence of their imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend... ::)

You wouldn't accept it even if God manifested right before your eyes and kissed you on the forehead.  You would claim it was your imagination. LOL.  It's so easy to dismiss something by attributing it to something else.  This is a form of witchcraft.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

hoptoad

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 12, 2012, 04:12:16 AM

Or even, it seems, a lighthearted crack at presenting a probability. I started out with infinity against, then thought a computer might give more favourable odds at 50/50, but now I'm beginning to think 42 is more likely. Hmmmm, if I only knew the right question ..  deep thought ..... KneeDeep

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 12, 2012, 04:18:30 AM
You wouldn't accept it even if God manifested right before your eyes and kissed you on the forehead.  You would claim it was your imagination. LOL.  It's so easy to dismiss something by attributing it to something else.  This is a form of witchcraft.

Gravock
another logical fallacy instead of substantiating your fantastical claim. ::) imagine that!
there you go again being asinine and pretentious... ::)  how stupid are you? you don't know me, and you certainly don't know what i wouldn't accept you sanctimonious godtard. ::)

bring your godfairy (he knows where i live right? he's omnipotent, omniscient and all that delusional crap) over for bbq on fri. nov. 16 2012. if he can create a rock that is too heavy to lift and then lift it, i'll think about bending my knee... until then, you and your retarded delusions can fuck off.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 12, 2012, 04:06:45 AM
I am fully aware of messenger.  This doesn't mean much to me, because NASA is a cover up for the real space program.  I'll give you an example.  A group of astronomers have reported the discovery of a new planet possibly inhabitable close to the solar system (40 light years). A group of astronomers can make this discovery with small telescopes at 40 light years away, but NASA can't confirm a massive body on the edge of our solar system which is 4 times the size of Jupiter? LOL.  NASA's WISE could confirm Tyche, but then they conveniently claim they had to shut down WISE.  How can it be a hypothetical when they know it's 4 times the size of Jupiter and is made of hydrogen and helium along with where it's located? This doesn't sound hypothetical to me. Besides, NASA has known about Tyche since 1983 and it was on major US news then, but in 1984 NASA tried to cover it up.  Here's a video explaining our Binary Solar System.  Everybody knows they airbrush stuff out of photos.  They're only going to tell you what they want you to know, regardless if it's true or not.  Then, the general public believes their B.S.!  Of course, this is how they continue to receive funding for the real space program.

Gravock
Conspiracy problems? Take two aspirin and call the euro space agency in the morning? Oh that's right, its a world wide conspiracy, don't call them either, they'll call you!