Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ramset on October 11, 2012, 10:27:05 AM
Read above
W
The judge will work the "intent" part out !{ I Have NO PROBLEM swearing out a statement }

>.<
read above
C
good fucking luck... he's probably going to  toss you in jail for a frivolous suit. and i have no problem swearing out a countersuit... against you, against bruce, against magluvin, against tito, against stefan for permitting this thread even though it violates the forum rules...

let's go... bring it on.  you have sown the wind... now reap the whirlwind.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

bruce has accused me of being:
covetous
boaster
blasphemer
disobedient to parents
unthankful
unholy
without natural affection
trucebreaker
false accuser
incontinent
despiser of those that are good
traitor
heady
highminded
unrighteous
vain
foolish
darkened
corrupted
unclean
lustful
dishonorable
sinner

and you think that is acceptable?  ::)  grow up.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

a repost from page 5 of this thread...

chetty, vinreet, tito the clown or any other of you faithers that consider yourself logical, reasonable and scientific... please present the methods you used to falsify all the other gawds humanity has created and then present the methods you used to validate your gawd. i would like to compare and contrast as well as offer peer review.

thank you for your cooperation.

note that 39 pages have passed since then...   and neither bruce, nor chet, nor mags, nor tito... not a single one of you faithers has presented either...  i do believe their intent is to annoy and flame. what other reason could they have for not simply presenting their methods? it's a very simple request...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ramset on October 11, 2012, 10:01:09 AM
As of 10:45 am EST
I am no longer responding to
W
Unless he says he's sorry............. !:.}
??
proof that the flying spaghetti monster really does answer prayers!!

and don't even think i would consider an apology until bruce and you and teets and mags publicly withdraw all of your insults to my person and honor and your threats to my soul, admit publicly that you have no more evidence for your god than there is for zeus and that your godfairy is not superior to any other godfairy... ::)

ramset

A breach of my agreement not to post [to "W"}again until "W" says he's sorry.
For clarity.....
"W"
You didn't do your homework where Chester is concerned [personal violations against you],also  the law and how it applies here.

This particular law which is federal and not Local

[ Note ;,there are plenty of local laws cropping up in the USA where Guns and violence have taken a "high priority" as well as all manner of "bully" stuff.]

Specifically applies to folks that hide behind Monikers and post to
Named persons in public or non public venues .

Doesn't apply to any one here but Myself and Bruce

END OR STORY
      >.<   <...........        < [thats another PERIOD}

Get your own more appropriate law .............

Or promise to behave yourself !!!!!!!!

Freedom of Speech in the USA does not protect your behavior here!

Gotta go back to work........
Chet
PS
The federal law in the USA

http://news.cnet.com/Create-an-e-annoyance%2C-go-to-jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma