Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Gwandau on November 19, 2012, 05:37:49 PM

Actually, there are not many of your "opponents" here that opposes the idea of God, we just don't buy your petty personal version of  God.
We are here for one reason, to create a breach in your armor, and make a higher level of understanding seep inside your prison.
Gwandau

Yhea, I know your reason for being here as is shown by God's Word.  And you proved this for us once again, by your own words.  You speak as if you are the speaker for the adversary of God.  You can not create a breach in my armor, because I have put on the full armor of God as it says in Ephesians 6:10-18 below.

10"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people."
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

gwandau,

You have allowed a lower level of understanding to completely fill and to fully consume the prison in which you placed yourself into.

Revelation 18:4 says, "Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, so that you don't participate in her sins and also suffer from her diseases."

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

scratchrobot

Quote from: gravityblock on November 19, 2012, 04:00:30 AM
Do you think your conscious is an 'imaginary' thing since it can't be measured like air?

Gravock

Do you think some animals have a conscious or only humans?

gravityblock

Quote from: scratchrobot on November 19, 2012, 07:40:32 PM
Do you think some animals have a conscious or only humans?

They are conscious and are much more aware of God and His creation than gwandau and his blind followers.

Gravock

gravityblock

gwandau and his team of blind followers will never again ascend into the heavens. God has said, that on the earth He will bind you, as long as the world endures.

Enoch 14: 1 This is the book of the words of righteousness, and of the reproof of the Watchers, who belong to the world, according to that which He, who is holy and great, commanded in the vision. I perceived in my dream, that I was now speaking with a tongue of flesh, and with my breath, which the Mighty One has put into the mouth of men, that they might converse with it. 2 And understand with the heart. As he has created and given to men the power of comprehending the word of understanding, so has he created and given to me the power of reproving the Watchers, the offspring of heaven. I have written your petition; and in my vision it has been shown me, that what you request will not be granted you as long as the world endures. 3 Judgment has been passed upon you: your request will not be granted you. 4 From this time forward, never shall you ascend into heaven; He[God] has said, that on the earth He will bind you, as long as the world endures. 5 But before these things you shall behold the destruction of your beloved sons; you shall not possess them, but they shall fall before you by the sword. 6 Neither shall you entreat for them, not for yourselves; 7 But you shall weep and supplicate in silence. The words of the book which I wrote.

Gravock