Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

MY Apologies to every one i posted the wrong pic on Post 1010 Flux is wrong way.

This is correct pic.

NRamaswami

Hi Gyula please see my post and please advise if you can help. You are more than welcome to give me your insight which is always helpful..

Quote from: dieter on March 18, 2014, 12:05:31 AM
So theoreticly there would be zero  energy consumption. As if a transformer were running without a load.

Dieter..

Please see.."The machine comprise a fixed inductor circuit, consisting of several electromagnets with soft iron cores exercising induction in the induced circuit, also fixed and motionless, composed of several reels or coils, properly placed." - Figuera Patent description

Actually the Figuera device consumes less energy due to coil size, shape and wire selected. If you use reels and reels of windings as Figuera directs..As we use more and more coils and build more and more electromagnets the primary has such high impedance or resistance that the input comes down. Inductance goes up and so magnetism increases... I have brought down inputs to very little wattage..The magnetism keeps incresaing all the time due to the increase in the number of turns. and increased inductance..The lowest wattage I have achieved is 200 watts but I can bring it down to 1 to 2 watts probably and get increased magnetism still. Very little current flows to the output of the primary..That I have achieved already.. That is not the issue. This is like achieving resonant frequency in the coil and this is not tough at all..But this requires as Figuera says reels and reels of wires..Not a few turns of coils..Probably about 2500 to 3000 metres of wire if suitable type which is properly placed.

The only thing that is needed is to fluctate the current strength in the primary magnets to have fluctuating or time varying magnetic field intensity that alternates between strength and weakness between opposing primaries..Then the secondary placed in between the primaries would come to life and work and produce output..Because the magnetic fields in the opposing primaries would keep collapisng and increasing alternately the electric field in the secondary would always be feeded. 

Your view on gaps is ok but if we have powerful magnetic fields we can have even up to 1 cm of gap for the magnetic intensity does not diminsh up to 1 cm distance I believe in the case of strong magnets. Whther they are like poles or unlike poles..So if we build strong magnets up to 1 cm distance is ok but lower gap is useful in increasing the output as it will increase the frequency..

I think the Figuera drawing has been tampered with..What is your opinion on that..See the Figuera patent..

"The different pieces of the resistance will connect, as seen in the drawing, with the commutator bars embedded in a cylinder of insulating material that does not move; but around it, and always in contact with more than one contact, rotates a brush "O", which carries the foreign current, revolves. One of the ends of the resistance is connected with electromagnets N, and the other with electromagnets S, half of the terminals of the resistance pieces go to the half of the commutator bars of the cylinder and the other half of these commutator bars are directly connected to the firsts."

The drawing does not show any connection to the other half of the commutator points..Please let me know your insight..

marathonman

Two points to make;

#1 The Figueras Transformer operates with 'Over-Unity' performance, clearly showing that the (mystery energy source ATHER) is contributing to the air gap energy (capacitive stored energy) and much of that energy is then used to provide extra output power in the Secondary by being prevented from reentry to the Ferromagnetism of the Primary electromagnets .

#2 By splitting the Primary in two thus is provided a secondary path for the Reluctance to travel there for reducing resistance to change in secondary core to a minimum allowing secondary core to output the transfered energy from primary electromagnet and capacitive air gap unabated.

Cadman

Nramaswami,

The Buforn patent drawings show the two halfs of the commutator bars jumpered as follows, clockwise

1 – 8
2 – 7
3 – 6
4 – 5
9 – 16
10 – 15
11 – 14
12 – 13

NRamaswami

Cadman: Thanks..

Agreed.  Please refer to page No. 123 top left to see that what you are saying is correct..

But at the bottom the connections go out to only 1 to 8. The commutator bar is always connected to two adjacent bars. Are I assume that the connections are from 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 for all the connections to be useful..If we think that the connections are from 1 to 8 and when the commutator bar goes to the other half there is no connection.No current flows through resistors at that time.That is the confusion I have.. Please let me know your insight..