Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darediamond

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 17, 2016, 06:30:24 AM
Dare Diamond:

I will answer your Lens Law question in the new thread. Thanks
May I have  the link to the new thread Sir?

RandyFL

Hello All,
Any updated news about a paralleled device... Hanon had stated someone was getting results in a Spanish forum...

Referring to the repulsion method...posted Reply #3087...Is the 2 primaries and the secondary in a non magnetic tube with the secondary just close to the primaries ?

R

hanon

Two user saying to have success, one in this forum, and one in the spanish forum, are stating the same: more than one single set is required, because sets seems to interact and increase the output.

Both users say that with one set they could not find OU. One user got it with 2 sets and same poles confronted, and the commutator. The other user think that a minimum of 4 sets are required. He also used same poles  confronted, but he is just using pulsed DC, as the 1902 patent.. Pay attention..!!

I need to build my second set !!

Randy, all the info that I think it is important about same poles confronted is collected in my website, in the Globe Sketch below my username

Good luck

Doug1

Hannon

I think I will just stick with this thread if you dont object Hannon. Im not a real big fan of integrated circuits and ic's. They just have not proven more reliable or durable in the long run making them not cheaper against down time or initial expense. I never take for granted that when a person says they have a great deal on something which will make it all easier cheaper better,they might actually be telling a fib that is only to end up being to their benefit. It does not benefit the model of commerce to produce your own anything so it is unlikely that any real effort will come from commerce minded people who are only looking to get rich easy. Even if they are wrong in the possible execution of their get rich easy plan. If it was easy someone would already be doing it. If it was politically possible or socially sustainable someone would already be doing it. I cant think of or imagine a single reason to fix what is not broken to make it more complicated and less dependable for the benefit of a few companies who make electronics who I usually spend my time cursing for making such crap parts. There were no electronics at the end of the 1800's early 1900's and yet they built the world we live in and made it possible for the digital age. The digital age seems to built for corruption and criminal minded greedy people.
   I would like to know why you continue to call part G a commutator. When have you ever seen a commutator that looks like part G?