Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignacio

núcleo: esto es, desviar una fase, en un motor trifásico, no hay que poner ningún nombre, es algo cotidiano, puedes buscar en Internet. ( la electricidad en el cobre, es como una manguera de agua, la desvías para donde quieras.
Este es el foro de Clemente Figuera.

núcleo: that is, a phase shift in a three-phase motor, do not put any name, it is an everyday thing, you can search the Internet. (Electricity, copper is like a water hose, the veer to where you want.
This is the forum Clemente Figuera.

ignacio

Hannon: el diseño de núcleo, no se parece en lo mas mínimo, al que he puesto yo, por lo menos en el aspecto eléctrico, físico y matemático. Es totalmente diferente. Gracias,
Hannon: nucleo design, does not seem in the least, when I put in it, at least in the electrical, physical and mathematical aspect. It's totally different. Thank you,

marathonman

Core;
you claiming a cap offsets 90 degrees, well everyone that knows anything about electronics knows this  so for you to claim this is insane. i posted for Randy a year and a half ago  a circuit of the same so if i claimed you ripped me off would be insane.
I am asking you please lets not bicker, argue or what ever. lets just do this together as human beings should.
i have made a lot of mistakes in this forum toward people and for that i am truely sorry, words can not even express how i feel but for now please lets try to get along.

we wont even have a life as we know it soon so i decided to enjoy other people and listen to there ideas.
some will just not work for the Figuera device and others will. some still don't even know how the device works and others do, in the long run we are still in this together whether we like it or not.

A voltage source and a series connected variable resistor may be regarded as a direct current signal source for a low resistance load such as the control coil of a saturable reactor which amplifies the signal. Thus, in principle, a saturable reactor is already an amplifier, although before 20th century they were used for simple tasks, such as controlling lighting and electrical machinery as early as 1885.

Things that make you go Humm !

MM

NRamaswami

Hanon:

Good work to see that you now have two modules. Did you test the NS configuration and what are the results?  We are in March and so I will build one more configuration and test and will post results.

Dear All:

Can any one give me instructions on how to build Tesla primary? What is the minimum voltage for the spark to fire continuously? What is the capacitor rating and wire rating for resistance and for voltage and amps?

Is a Neon Lamp work like an encapsulated spark plug? Can it be used to avoid the spark plug? Please advise.

Thanks. 

oscar

Hi hanon,

thanks for posting the results of your tests.
I think I understand the supply circuit you use and the fact that you work with 50 Hz frequency of the normal electricity network in your county.
So, if one full cycle of your 50 Hz mains supply is 0.02 seconds long, then the duration of one pulse hitting your primaries is half of this which is 0.01 seconds.

Is this correct so far?

And do you agree that (in accordance with Farady's law which states that the output depends on the rate of change):
if this pulse was shorter you would get more output?

And do you also agree that such a shorter pulse or quicker rate of change in a proper Figuera setup would be achieved by the commutator being run at a higher speed?

PS I am aware that there are more factors which influence the results but do you agree so far?
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)