Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignacio

Marathon Man; y todos, and everyone
Hay una diferencia clara en los esquemas o "diseños", Núcleo usa, onda completa (perdidas por calor (bueno, cocina inducción) (histéresis)), y en C. F., usamos solo un lado de la onda, sin tener que, cambiar  la polaridad del electroimán, alimentado. También, Tesla (usando válvulas, no condensadores) y todos los demás.
There is a clear difference in the schemes or "designs" Core uses, full-wave (lost heat (well, kitchen induction) (hysteresis)) and CF, use only one side of the wave, without having to change the polarity of the electromagnet, fed. Also, Tesla (using valves, no capacitors) and all others.
Me he dado cuenta, que las anomalías, que detecto con su configuración, es debida, a que no calculo el Angulo Phi, (para el condensador).
I've noticed that the anomalies that detect its configuration, is due, not to calculate the angle Phi (for the condenser).
Lo anterior le vale para el y los que siguen ese apartado.
Vale mucho, conocer a las persona.
Y si, yo soy poco inteligente.
A mi solo me interesa, de donde emana el exceso de electricidad, en C. F.
That is true for you and those who follow this section.
Worth much, know the person.
And yes, I'm unintelligent.
I really only interested, from which emanates excess electricity in C. F.
Marathon Man: solo es cambiar, cables, de posición, es jugar, con la electricidad.
                           : is only change, cables, position, is playing with electricity.

ignacio

Marathon Man : Ignacio; Odio decir esto, pero usted está perdiendo a cabo en una gran cantidad de inducción con su circuito. Creo que me quedo con la mía.
                             : ignacio; i hate to tell you this but you are loosing out on a lot of induction with your circuit. i think i'll stick with mine.
« Reply #3275 on: ¿Es esto lo que decías?
Is this what you said?
Je Je

mikemongo

@Hanon
Nice work.
I think you are only utilizing half the EMF force of the inducers by not having induced coils on the outside of
them. 

I'm not sure what size the outer coils should be, but I think you would significantly boost the output of your configuration.

hanon

Quote from: oscar on March 14, 2016, 05:54:06 AM
Hi hanon,

thanks for posting the results of your tests.
I think I understand the supply circuit you use and the fact that you work with 50 Hz frequency of the normal electricity network in your county.
So, if one full cycle of your 50 Hz mains supply is 0.02 seconds long, then the duration of one pulse hitting your primaries is half of this which is 0.01 seconds.

Is this correct so far?

And do you agree that (in accordance with Farady's law which states that the output depends on the rate of change):
if this pulse was shorter you would get more output?

And do you also agree that such a shorter pulse or quicker rate of change in a proper Figuera setup would be achieved by the commutator being run at a higher speed?

PS I am aware that there are more factors which influence the results but do you agree so far?

Oscar, I think that I understand your questions and I agree so far. But I think that is not only the frequency  but beating Lenz out of the system. If the frequency is increased but Lenz is still there wont be much higher output. Figuera used a simple rotary commutator with a small motor, so he was using surely less than 3000 rpm

I attach the waveform of one of the driving signals just using the 2 diodes without any resistor between them. I measured voltage along a 0.47 ohm resistor, so that you may convert the reading to amperes. Each division in the Y axis are 500 mV. The second signal you may guess it to be 180° unphased. Zero voltage is the thick black short line below the trace . Intensity was varying from 0.7 A to around 3.3 A. Perfect shape   ;)  Why not to use this signal if it is so good?
(Forget the ghost trace, it was not the second signal, it was just the movement of the first signal in the scope screen)

marathonman

an inductive voltage divider is much more efficient than a resistive voltage divider, diodes not needed.