Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madddann

Hi Hanon!

For better power consumption estimate you could just put a watt meter before the transformer and see what it shows.

Keep experimenting! ... will post my results soon.

ignacio

marathonman

it seems your circuit changes quite often.

Hanon keep up the good work, still waiting for usb cable....not long now.

Doug here is a pic of interest that could help some.

core

Quote from: ignacio on March 13, 2016, 06:25:40 PM
¿Es esto lo que decías?
Is this what you said?

I had no interest in commenting on this  thread as I figured I would let the leaders of this thread work there idea's out. Hopefully they succeed! HOWEVER when I see members, such as ignacio start posting a very lame wiring diagram that is basically a complete ripoff of my circuit found at the link below then I must comment.

http://overunity.com/16425/self-sustaining-electricity-generator/msg476421/#msg476421

Snake, I don't mind that you use my circuit and hope that you find the anomalies I found. I ask that you give credit to the originator of the circuit. You have been posting the same lame circuit for some time. Now you added a capacitor after I claimed that a capacitor offsets the phase 90 degrees. I have already posted all the information in the above link. I ask that you call it the "Core Circuit"  going forward.

Please don't go thinking you have the intelligence to come up with something so elegant and simple. 

-Core

hanon

Core, I have seen Ignacio posting capacitors in between electromagnets months ago, maybe more than a year ago. You may check the posts list. Anyway your circuit is with N-S poles. You may check the last two pages and see the real polarity which is debated here. We are here to learn not to  claim property. I also wish you the best.