Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaad

Quote from: NRamaswami on March 12, 2016, 01:57:12 PM
That will show cop>1 but is pretty useless for sustained operations.
Thank you very much for your answer.  You're writing: ""but is pretty useless for sustained operations""  Does this mean that the device produces too much heat, seen from a safety perspective ? What more harmful could happen?
What reply / post  should I look in to find a properly connected and working cop> 8 machine even if it produces too much heat?
BR  Arne    (S e a a d)

NRamaswami

Quote from: seaad on March 12, 2016, 03:42:41 PM
Thank you very much for your answer.  You're writing: ""but is pretty useless for sustained operations""  Does this mean that the device produces too much heat, seen from a safety perspective ? What more harmful could happen?
What reply / post  should I look in to find a properly connected and working cop> 8 machine even if it produces too much heat?
BR  Arne    (S e a a d)

Many thanks for the post. On principle I do not disclose information that is harmful. Your question what other harm can come is not fair. I cannot answer that. I have elaborately written how I have suffered from swollen feet for months together. Now after taking rest for 10 to 12 hours per day that syndrome is gone. But just imagine that I was working earlier 16 hours a day for many years and when the economy is down I have to sleep for 10 hours a day to avoid the feet from becoming swollen.

The problem is that the electromagnets I made contain a lot of air gaps. Therefore it is neither a pure Iron core nor a pure air core electromagnet.  I did not know but when a client and his wife visited me, it turned out the wife of client is a retired Magnetics Professor from IIT Madras and she has studied in Geneva in a University there. She strongly criticized me for not providing for magnetic shielding of large electromagnets.

What I have done is fairly simple. I made two 30 kgm primary magnets and one 15 kgm secondary in between. The secondary wire went under the primary wire in the primary closer to the core and we gave the quadfilar wires power. The Primary coils were arranged in NS-NS-NS configuation and the input was 220 volts and 7 amps. The primaries went like this. ----> Secondary<-----

We find that we can get COP>1 arrangement in this method both in series and in parallel. But when you do it in series the winding has to be very high and the COP>1 does not come until the secondary voltage is 360+ volts and then it suddenly it jumps to 600+. I have made controlled arrangements and brought the voltage up to 500 volts to be measured or 490 volts but could not measure the output amperage. 

I would sincerely advise you to avoid this kind of experiments. If you want COP>1 to 1000 you only need to increase the modules.

Safety tips: Primary magnetic field strength maximum 0.6 Tesla and secondary 1.2 Tesla

Device will be inefficient.

Remember that primaries are parallel and secondary is series.

If you use a thin very thin primary wire you can provide high voltage and low amps alone would be consumed. But if the secondary wire is placed between the layers of the two primary wires on the same core, with the two primary wire on the same core being parallel to each other you have the secondary subjected to multiple primaries in parallel. Such a secondary wire develops amperage when it is touched by a high voltage primary wire.

Secondary gets induction both due to Flux linking and flux cutting. The Lenz law effect is cancelled or minimized on the secondary in all places for the Primary coils exert emf vertically as I type this from top to bottom and bottom to top on the same core.  On the secondary the emf is ----> S<----- and backemf is <-----S----> and so the backemfs cancel out each other. This is in theory. In practice the lenz law effect can be seen till we reach COP>1.

However the Lenz law effect disappears when the secondary voltage is higher  than the primary voltage and secondary amperage is higher than the primary amperage. This is easily achieved by using a thicker secondary wire.

If you look at Daniel McFarland Cook he describes it clearly. He states that the insulation plays a major role. Other friends tell me that the Multifilar coils are capable of storing current like capacitors and that they must be twisted very well. But we have only used the coils in a twisted way from the beginning. The advice that I get is that it is better to put as thick an insulation between layers of multifilar coils as the coils themselves to store a lot of static energy. I'm advised that this enables the coils to store current from air like capacitors and so the input amperage drawn is low. I do not know but as the number of wires in the multifilar coils goes up the amperage drawn is very less. Also as the wire of primary is made thinner and thinner the amperage drawn is lesser and lesser.

I'm not sure about how all this works. 

The Earth Generator point is one thing that you do not appear to have understood clearly. I do not know if you have done it.

Earth points are here made in a 10 to 12 feet deep pit and then an iron pipe is rammed in and then it is surrounded by charcoal, (carbon), salt and another ingredient I have forgotten and then just one inch of the pipe is visible over the earth. After filing up the earth point like this then it is again covered with Earth and four bricks are built around it to mark the point. If you build another similar earth and measure the voltage difference between the two points it would be about 0.2 volts. When artificial high voltage is given to these two earth points there is a reaction between iron, carbon and salt and this releases chemical energy which is converted to electricity. So more amperage comes. The iron pipe must be of a type which will not get corroded. If the corrosion sets in the earth points do not work.

But you really do not need earth points to achieve COP>1 or 1000. You need lot of iron to remain within the safety margin. Primary iron weight is twice or more the secondary iron weight and this makes the magnetic field in the secondary to be higher than the primary naturally. And then you only need to build lot of modules for the secondary voltage to increase. Amperage increases in a thick secondary along with the voltage.  It is very simple really.

Do not make small devices and give lot of currents. Even if you do that remain within the safety limits and ensure that the electromagnetic shielding is there. I hope you recognize why I'm building huge cores.

Once you understand this it is very simple. 

seaad

marathonman

Blind leading the Blind.
it is amassing what a little self research will do for one's outlook and perspective.

hanon

My tests done this weekend. Two sets with S-S configuration, and aislant between cores and powered with the diodes configuration. Input half waves 12 volts, between 0.4 and 3.1A. Output: AC type signal with 12.9 volts and a load of 12 ohms, therefore output of 12 watts for an input of around 30 watts