Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignacio

OK; marathonman
OJO - EYE
Hay dos tipos de reóstatos. Reóstatos que tienen resistencia continuamente variable y reóstatos [...
There are two types of rheostats. Continuously variable resistors having resistance and rheostats [...

marathonman

Ignacio: trace the dates and time back to Germany then decide for your self.

seaad

--> All
--> np  ;) ,  --> Natarajan  8)

A quote from an 'Oern' : "" If there is really magic in the CF device then it seems that we not yet even started to identify & vary the parameter(s) which hold the secret ""  And I (seaad) agree with this

From the patent:
" We will add also a rotating brush which is always touching more than one contact.
(so that the brush is always in contact with two of the commutator bars)
Now well, as one end of the resistor is connected to the electro-magnets N,
and the other is connected to the S, results in that when the brush is
connected with the first contact, the current goes all to the N electro-magnets,
and at the same time, the S are empty..   .. When the brush is connected to the second
contact, the current no longer goes all to the N,"
   s e a a d

NRamaswami

Arne, Marathonman and Ignacio:

Thanks for your explanations. I'm afraid that I have not correctly communicated my doubt.

When Electricity is given as inducing current in multiple primaries connected in series the voltage is divided. I know this from experience. When Primaries are in parallel the voltage does not divide but remains the same. This produces an increased effect on secondaries.

When Electricity is induced in secondaries connected in series the voltage does not divide but adds up.

Simply Electricity already produced and given to a coil in series gets divided. Electricity produced by magnetic flux in coils connected in series adds up the voltage.

Now my doubt is what causes this particular change in behaviour? How does the electricity know that it is inducing current or induced current. Please do not mistake me. This is very confusing really.

I have seen that an iron core has a particular point beyond which magnetism cannot be made stronger there. But if the iron rods air gap arrangement is present as in the devices made by me, Gyulasen earlier explained that the magnetic flux storage available in the air gaps can be as high as 24 times in the iron core itself. This explains why my rods did not melt and the devices did not catch fire.

But my biggest problem that lack of knowledge does not permit me to understand is that inducing Electricity is different  from induced electricity. They conduct themselves differently. I'm able to see from practical experiments that magnetism is kind of gas. But why and how Electricity behaves differently is not clear to me.  The explanations you have given me are factual observations. I have also made these observations. But I am not able to understand the How and why of this strange character of Electricity.

It is only because I determined that Magnetism is like a gas I felt that stronger magnetic field can be created in the smaller central secondary but I'm not able to understand the way Electricity conducts itself. The conduct changes based on whether it is inducing current or induced current. This is some thing not in the books but I'm also not able to understand. This is for what I wanted your insight.

Regards,

Ramaswami