Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Having issue with site

Started by Magluvin, October 15, 2012, 02:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@stefan

With my Firefox  16.0.2 latest, At the beginning of the week, when I posted something, I had access to all the Bold and other text buttons. Now I am back to where we were and no longer have them available. I cannot even increase the post field size anymore or add more then one image.

I think you must have done something in the controls to change from the working to non-working.

Please try to find the solution otherwise I have to spend another 5 years in posting torture.

wattsup

verpies

Quote from: wattsup on October 31, 2012, 10:53:29 PM
With my Firefox  16.0.2 latest, At the beginning of the week, when I posted something, I had access to all the Bold and other text buttons. Now I am back to where we were and no longer have them available. I cannot even increase the post field size anymore or add more then one image.

I think you must have done something in the controls to change from the working to non-working.
I don't think it's Stefan's fault because everything works fine on my Firefox v16.0.2 (except for the spell-checker).

Also, you are the only one reporting the non-working buttons and edit area resizing problem, but the spell-checker problem has been reported by many users.

wattsup

@verpies

I don't get it then. My spell checker works but no buttons.

But at the beginning of the week everything worked fine (buttons, spell check, etc.) and I did not make any changes to my Firefox settings.

Man, I had a small taste of normal posting mode and now I am back to the old limitations again.

I guess the new hoster wanted to make feel right at home. lol

wattsup

PS: I found three solid state relays but it was late last night when I got home. Now at work so tonight I have some nice tests to start and will know soon enough about TKs device. hehehe

e2matrix

Ever since the switch over if you want to look at a subforum that is not on the 'Start' page and you click on the left menu item 'Forum' you can't get to any subforums.  You get a page that says 'Unable to load the 'main' template.'   Not sure if this had been brought up but it's been that way ever since the switch to the new host. 

verpies

Quote from: e2matrix on November 01, 2012, 11:27:19 AM
Ever since the switch over if you want to look at a subforum that is not on the 'Start' page and you click on the left menu item 'Forum' you can't get to any subforums.
Precisely at what URL the left menu item "Forum" is not functional?