Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Donald Smith Device self looping no cap no batteries bright Lights !

Started by gadgetmall, November 09, 2012, 06:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: verpies on November 15, 2012, 07:23:14 AM
No, according to your own screenshot, the PNG is smaller (27.6kB) versus the JPG (42.5kB).
Right, sorry, I mis-looked. Often it is the other way around, though.

Case in point:
Below am attaching a magnification of your own screenshot.  The second one is with a yellow flood fill for emphasis. (click on them to view them at full resolution)
If you think that JPG are as good as PNGs for crisp diagrams, after seeing this, then we'll never reach a consensus.
I am afraid I don't get your point. I never said "JPGs are as good as PNGs for crisp diagrams" with yellow flood fill and extreme enlargement. I said that at 100 percent display, I couldn't see much difference in the specific files you posted, and I provided a shot to show you what it looks like to me. I don't get the point of your yellow flood fill, and the text and diagrams still look the same to me, even at your extreme enlargement. The reds look a bit different in hue.

I'm not arguing with you; I agree with your basic points, I'm just describing what I see, and apparently it is different from what you see.

There have been cases on this forum where people have thought, "I can't upload a .bmp file, so I'll just change the extension to .jpg and upload it anyway......"  The forum software is pretty smart, displays it inline as a jpg thumbnail but then when you go to download it and open it.... you discover that it's really a .bmp despite the extension.

I do some advanced image processing, and for final display on the web, I generally convert the final processed .tiff file to uncompressed jpg, since it's supported widely, and my old PixInsightLE doesn't have the option to convert to .png anyway. I don't feel that I lose any significant resolution by doing that, as long as the image is relatively small, like under 1200 pixels wide. But I'm not talking about diagrams with straight lines and lots of text, either.

hoptoad

hartiberlin

Okay, can we now please come back to the original topic of discussing the Mr.Clean device after you have seen
that you also can upload PNG files over here ?

Too bad MrClean
https://www.youtube.com/user/kdkinen/videos?flow=grid&view=0
could not himself replicate it stable....

Do you think it was just powered by the 9 Volts battery only ??

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

TinselKoala

Sorry about the digression.

Personally I don't know, with the schematic given. I'd like to know more about the unconnected extra parallel wire: how is it laid out, how long, etc.
I know that MrClean finds the effect hard to reproduce, himself... the most puzzling part (other than the self-running, of course!) to me is the charge-discharge events that we see in the voltage indication. I'd expect to see either a steady voltage, or a steady charge, or a steady discharge. But periods of several seconds of each.... seems really weird. But I suppose none of us really understand how a self-running circuit is _supposed_ to act... so who knows. The long time constant makes me suspect the 1F cap is involved somehow.

I'm all out of toroids and funds so I can't try to "replicate" this, but I would like to know if anyone has compared the actual performance, somehow, of the bitoroid winding design shown here, with just a single toroid with all three windings on it. How does the performance differ?