Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY - Mark Dansie Demonstrates Solid-State selfcharging free energy Chip

Started by hartiberlin, November 15, 2012, 06:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 17, 2012, 01:43:51 AM
I've just done a couple of little experiments with a piezo speaker element, a 1n34 germanium diode, and a mica capacitor that had some suggestive and intriguing results. I wonder what would happen if the appropriate materials were bonded together into a layered disk.

I wonder if the spring pressure of the alligator clips is powering it !!

I guess he shorted it to show that it recovers its charge quickly, over and over. I don't think the meter, if it is working correctly, can charge it up on a Voltage setting. At least my Simpson DMM can't charge anything that way. Of course if it's malfing, all bets are off.

The piezo effect could be utilised for so many small apparatus like digital watches, ipods, etc. An integrated circuit comprising the components you listed would probably be even better.

The chip shown in the video may be utilizing piezo and peltier effects. (or neither LOL)

Keeping an ear to the ground for further information on this one! ..... KneeDeep

DadHav

Hello, I'd like to add a few observations. The disk might have more than one or even several layers that are hard to see without close examination. The insulation under the opposed sides to polarize the clips pretty much says there's an anode and cathode side. I've done hundreds of crystal cell experiments where the cell can be shorted repeatably and the voltage keeps coming back. It can go on for much longer than the length of this video. By the way in my particular case it has noting to do with collecting energy from outside the cell. I'm not sure I saw things right but as the video went on it appeared that the cell was loosing its recovery rate. At first it jumped to 5 volts then 3 volts then slowly moved up toward 1 volt then started going down and eventually ended up with a negative voltage and still going down. Sorry friends but I hardly believe anything I see anymore without more proof than this video. Don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to a finished product from these guys but to me the video raises questions. On the other hand the replaceable anode on the water battery is a good solution to the age old problem. Everyone is trying to come up with a cell where there is no deterioration of the anode. Ha, just remove it and put in another one. Good show Mark good luck.
John Hav.

plengo

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 15, 2012, 07:49:37 PM
P.S. Regarding the Water flashlight I wonder if it is much different to
the Japanese NoPoPo battery.
This one also has an indefinite shelf life if you don´t have yet put water in there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zc51oUclAw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47LuYQL6AoI&feature=watch_response

The NoPoPo battery works also with an internal magnesium rod and some
graphite powder mixed with magnesium or iron powder...

Probably Mark´s unit is also graphite versus magnesium based as this gives the most
power from dissimular metals in the environmental freindly metals range...

Regards, Stefan.

I have those nopopo batteries and they suck big time. Very little standing life when you put water and they expand and crack open very fast.

I think it is a great idea, but not ready for industrial value in my humble opinion.

This guys video is no different if what I have found about crystal batteries. You can not kill one, I had one running for one month without any input of power and they continued producing power, little but it is there, voltage and current.

Fausto.

DadHav

Hello Fausto, You are one who certainly would know about cell characteristics. I don't think anyone is really slamming Mark, it's just that his disclosure needs more information right? Think about this in his defense. I don't think the cell can charge from the meter. My experience is the opposite. We aren't set on ohms where there needs to be a current from the meter in order to measure resistance right? You and I have both had cells that the meter would drain. If you disconnect the meter the cell rejuvenates and looks like Mark's cell at the beginning of the video. If he where here he might say that the current is so low that you have to leave the meter disconnected for a while in order for it to look as good as when it started. Mark said it would rejuvenate indefinitely but he didn't give more parameters on the statement. we've made cells that would do the same yet deteriorate over time depending on the load. The light load of some devices may be different. I have a few small cells running LCD clocks for over three years now completely unattended and completely dry salts, but If I would have been loading the cell more I'm sure I would have had some corrosive effect. I hope Mark has better luck. To bad it doesn't look like open source technology. We may never know what the properties of the cell are.
Take care.
John Hav.