Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My first ou transformer experiment

Started by Neo-X, November 13, 2012, 08:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteWait until you start resonating air-core coils that don't saturate, by driving them at 1/4 wavelength, and observing those results. You might be "shocked" at what you will find.
Yeah, I confirm too. I have posted a bunch of Chinese paper that show an anomaly like the load will be reflected as a negative resistor in respect to the source. The source "see" -R instead of R. (With Maths and experiences by using the 1/4 wavelength of the coil, Transmitter/Receiver separated at 1/4 wavelength or even from a wire or electrical network... )
The phenomena is due to the wave propagation in the air (at c) or in the wire (usually 2/3 of c).
The propagation delay of a copper wire is around 5 nS per meter...
At 1/4 wave the phase are inverted and the current wave charge the source instead to deplete it, weird.
According to that weird phenomena a 50 Hz power-line would be OU by nature if the two station was separated by 990 Kms apart (3*10^5/50/4*0.66=990) without the line being "cut" by phase shifting transformer and other substation transformer.
Power line are only 200/300 kms officially to avoid loss and voltage droop, and also phase shifting problem.
SRM.

The Observer

So there are two different experiments.

1. An oscillator circuit that resonates a small audio transformer.
At one specific frequency, the transformer buzzes
and offers power/energy magnitudes above what is possible at any other frequency.

a 1.5 v battery produces voltage spikes on the secondary of a 10-1 step down transformer on the order of 6 volts.
All other frequencies produce voltages spikes way under 1.5 volts.

the primary produces voltage spikes around 90 volts which does burn out LEDs.
that is, with leaving everything else the same, I just hooked up the LEDs to the primary.

2. The homemade fly back where the frequency is tuned into the ripple you see after giving it a simple square wave pulse.
I call that ripple, the resonant frequency of the transformer.
You can see what happens as one tunes into the ripple as per my report.

That's all I have time for now.
Suffice it to say, that resonating the transformer, that is tuning into the the ripple, causes the transformer to buzz and offer energy not possible at any other frequency.

Best Regards,
                      The Observer

SchubertReijiMaigo

@ The observer: you are describing the Rotoverter experiment: who he is resonate the secondary of a transformer pushing it into deep saturation. Then the experiment propose to put a load that match the VA of the circulating current/voltage... Tuning a bit and run the light bulb for free. He said that the R must be in the current node of your standing wave...
Unfortunately I never saw a replica with IN/OUT measurement but if you have the right trafos like IN: 120/240/480 and OUT: 120/240/480 and a couple of caps maybe (and best a frequency inverter with pulselenght control) you can play with and find eventually weird things.
Unfortunately I don't have such things just an old 240/120 trafo (I live in a 240V country) it will be difficult to select the correct voltage I don't have so many choice to select the correct resonant point.

Tito L. Oracion

Well, seriously the way i see it is, its balance design, it will give a little bit more bigger magnetic field and that's not bad, but i suggest that add more coils in the vicinity to make it more unbalance.

The more separate coils you can energize the better of course. ;)

Kung gaano kalayo makararating yung utot ganon karami ang pweding maapektuhan.  ;D  lol

kwela pero totoo.  ;D

gyulasun

Quote from: Neo-X on November 13, 2012, 10:55:34 AM
Im sleepy now.. I will post the result of my experiment tommorow.

Hi Neo-X,

Are you still sleepy?    ;)

Thanks if you have some results. I would be interested.

Gyula