Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

kapacitiv Transformer

Started by sergirafael, November 21, 2012, 05:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo-X

@sergirafael

I dont really understand what are you trying to point out but if its a transformer with capacitance i think your idea is similar to tesla's pancake bi-pillar coil.

crazycut06

Quote from: Neo-X on January 20, 2013, 11:26:08 AM
@sergirafael

I dont really understand what are you trying to point out but if its a transformer with capacitance i think your idea is similar to tesla's pancake bi-pillar coil.
He's trying to imply a capacitor in a toroid shape then wound with copper coil, hence doubling the capacitive reaction, with both coil and cap....more power i guess.... ;)

sergirafael

Hallo Cracz Cutter i have draw a littel sheet on german, whit explain you the mecanical ov my idee.

gauschor

These articles look very interesting, from the parts I could understand. Unfortunately I couldn't understand much although I'm german (and I also visited the german page of overunity.de with the same forum thread). It'll need some time to getting the text/pictures into context and what this is really about. It'll also take some months before I get to the workbench again, so maybe others are quicker in understanding what you wrote.

What especially caught me here is that some of the theory in here could also resemble the principle of the Testatika. I don't think this is by accident ;)

sergirafael

Oh great respect of Methernita the spiritual Order of the Christ Church is verry lovly, pleas respect. :'(
I gave you a little explanation on this from the school as an electrician. I have poor English knowledge give me trouble.
Electromagnetic waves in the frequency range of a bandwidth of the spectrum comprising a vibration is energy. Electrostatic energy and electromagnetic energy. Electromagnetic energy contains a frequency Mater osscilate. Electromagnetic energy contains information, a knowledge or a past. The electromagnetic wave is ensnared by a space, it is encased in a time. Electromagnetic particles can heat up a lead they can also cool a conductor. The cooling effect of the end Skinneffektes we learn only at high DC voltage and an electron lovers alloy. The molecular motion of the conductor to be braked, the same direction and thus may be cooled by means of electron accumulation. Electrostatic fields always produce alternating magnetic fields alternate. The fields are coupled to each other and electro-mechanically react these fields. The integral of the electrostatic force is the differential of the magnetic force of an electromagnetic wave. locally, the two forces moved to 1/4 wavelength and the forces are 90 degrees apart Twisted. The electromagnetic wave dancing and shaking in teh space room continued in space, they can bring the air to illuminate and ionize. The wave is always an energy content. Reacts the shaft with matter so formed from the shaft a particle. The space in oneself is the electron particles moving compressed curved by the relativistic effect or stretched. Electrons produce a levitation, this is caused by the curvature of the space. The time to the electron passes slowly stretched them. The space around the electron (as a wave) is upset she is hevy surmountable. The information of the electron can be locally folded independently. This quantum entanglement is purely informational. She has spirit, acts as a reject. The reject, the space and the time stretch elongation. A curvature of space is effected by strong AC magnetic fields, thereby allowing the same particle is twice the same time locally observable. al little error is the way of looking at the optics, we look for another Space skalar and the particle is in the opposite space skalar. The area scaling is done by enrichment of energy which accumulates to a room size, the electron some angstrom. In order to obtain an extension of a transformer is the property of the electromagnetic energy Elekro mechanische understand. The four components of an electromagnetic wave are distinguishable. It consists of a magnetic component, an electric static components, an informative component and a frequency components. The masses is a weight that summarizes the amount of electrons and observe their interaction with the real mass. An electron accumulation or a surplus of electrons often produces a levitation of matter that accumulates on the electron excess. Alloys are allowing an excess of electrons move for levitation too much observance. If, for example one Fehikel aluminum blinds excited with a high voltage cathode ray unit to a surplus of electrons so it gives a lift. The electromagnetic component always has the particle wave phenomenon. An electron with its mass has a different spatial scale due to its motion or kinetic energy of the state. The space is scaled by the electron and stretched, it is logical that it shows a diffraction space and a relativistic effect around the electron as moving mass element. The wave characteristics of electrons is presented because of the curvature of space and the kinetic Elektomagnetic wave propagation in space. The space is curved so is the time which elapses in curved space much more durable than the time to large masses. So the time of out Look perspecives is considered very short for the movement of Electrones, so it's a viewing or viewing matter. The Simple musing that the Electronen osscilates always a scalar is room size with the frequency moves in the matter, so it is logical that these electromagneitc energy always wech donkey acts on a solid physical size that is a crystal, a capacitive and an electromagneitc share and interact. This energy is so pervasive, it is now to change the room as it is now to show that energy to make as it were visible. Curvature of space are reasonably known to gravity in astrophysics. I see a Linare to the Columb charge which is reflected in particle physics. The collectet the electrons is now make a static space curvature. My musing is that the accumulation of many electrons in a material, an alloy on the space now follows curves levitated that this matter, as it were, anti-gravity effect shows. So I can in the world formula or the perception of the strong and the weak stomach tables electric power draw a conclusion. Which consists of magnetic and electromagnetic components electrostatic elements acting against each other for like a maxwell inteagration and a differential tion. This interaction is in the amplitudes always inverted, and behaves coupled. Is now in an element which is assembled from a capacitive and an inductive component, these two elements positively fed, not only the magnetic flux is transferred, it is also to the electrostatic capacitive component Bachten and use its power. If you want even tinker then you wrap up a copper wire around a bipolar capacitor and connect  both these components in a series resonant circuit or a Paralelloscillatecircel. Now you sourcet with an audio amplifier, and an audio function generator in the device resonant frequency. thus observe you now how to maxwell by applying the ac voltage across the coil regardless of the capacitor circuit (even if not connected) to the capacitor plates, a alternate volate and the Bind current alternate be measured. By the polarity of the alternating fields now a positive feedback or a counter-coupling is generated. I see it now is the practical oscillator circuit which taught in electrical engineering by a capacitive positive feedback and by electromechanical coupling effect is. So you can switch paralell or serial LC osscilator in own group.  ???