Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

d3adp00l

First thing comparing a house to that building isn't possible the two aren't built anything alike. Second the base of the towers were intact. The closest you could come to in comparison with a house is driving a car into it. Which by the way you can drive through a house and it will still stand, I have seen it done. And that comparison tells me enough.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

ring_theory

You people can believe whatever you want. As basicly dingus said i am at odds here on this. apparently the masses have spoken. Nothing new to me. I was mearly pointing out the obvious like planes struck WTC 1 and 2. pieces of flight 175 exited WTC 2 and struck WTC 7. had not terrorists flew planes into them we wouldn't be having this discussion. We would be directing our energies to finding and applying OU stuff.

I should have never patronized this post but i just had to. I cannot tolerate the spreading of lies and propaganda when thousands of lifes was lost due to terrorist attacks. It seems everyone would rather believe that something is amiss with the government. when the facts are so obvious. Get a grip on reality and face it terrorists attacked america and not the goverment. even though they are terrorists in their self at times.

Dingus Mungus

@ Ring
Again I'm sorry the odds are so stacked here. It really isn't fair with so many posts dirrected at you.

If its propaganda:
Whos propaganda? for what? Who benifits?

We are all here working on something everyone says is impossible.
They say it violates all of science. Do you see the parallel here?

So how is looking for the truth disrespecting the dead? If that were true are we not insulting all of the greatest scientist who ever lived? Was Einstien insulting Newton? Was newton disrespecting Galileo? If I died that day, I'd be pissed at anyone who believed the official dribble. Seven of the supposed hijackers have been found alive since! If it was one of my family members who died that day I would have thrown a fit when all this counter evidence started showing up. Not because its wrong, but because there is so many people who are still willing to trust the government we all know we can't trust! Too know for sure that even one of their suspects was not guilty is enough to make me disbelieve it all.

If it was a member of your family would you really swallow this rediculous senario?
Or would you want more answers? Answers supported beyond the page of a report?

Would you be at peace with the way things have gone since that day?
The horrid things America has done in the name of those who died.

Would you want people using their name to justify repression of facts?

I know if you seperate yourself from your preconseptions and investigate those attacks with europian or asian news you'd see why we are all so convinced.

Now I don't mean this as an attack on you, but I can assume you get your news from a media corp like FOX, CNN, or AAP. I promise you, all politics aside your sources are only repeating what their told. No investigating, all opinion and rehash.

Dems and Reps are both working against us...
This is not a party thing. Its a patriotic thing.

What makes America a good country???
(I'll answer this rhetorical question)
-Privacy
-Free speech and expresion
-No national religion
-Patition of grievances
-Equal rights
-Constitution and Bill of rights
-Admiration and respect of the world

Those have all gone out the window since 9-11... Our government is steadily doing more damge than the terrorists could have done in ten lifetimes. Can you see what I'm saying here? 3 planes could never inflict that damage. That damage is being done by our own government in the name of security. All the while they blame others any scapegoat they can find.

Ben Franklin once said "The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either"...

~Dingus Mungus

d3adp00l

Its just the same attitude that o/u gets. Agree with main stream, and adjust theories to support it.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 18, 2007, 02:57:38 AM
Its just the same attitude that o/u gets. Agree with main stream, and adjust theories to support it.

< rant >
Pshhhh!
Adjust theories... I wish the main stream paid that much attention.
They won't even look at evidence so theories never enters it.

The only theory or logic they follow is:
"These people disagree with ___ they must be crazy!"

That applies to all "sources"
Religious
Spiritual
Scientific
Celebrity
Journalist
Pundit
Political
You name it...

We logicly lay out: how, why, where, when, and they refuse to even look at it. And lets not forget about the wonderful debunkers who skip over points they can't contend or explain, and retreat to the safety of a NIST report that resluted in the dismissal or resignation of several engineers who have since come out and pointed out holes in the report(s). Logical debate can only work if both parties are willing to look at new points of view. The problem is we are forced to hear theirs, and can rarely get them to even consider ours.

< /rant > LOL!

~Dingus Mungus