Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

utilitarian

Let's see, so our government is both brilliant and highly incompetent it seems.  They pulled off 9/11, a massively complex plot requiring the faking of many deaths and the complicit silence of thousands of high a low level government agents, flawlessly.  Yet they could not find/plant any WMD's and royally screwed up both wars and plunged Bush's ratings so low he was barely able to get reelected (Ohio was the tiebreaker).  Oh, and the whole reason for 9/11 was to allow us to get into these wars, right?

Anyway, I think everyone pretty much agrees that in retrospect, the Iraq war was not worth it.  But I will remind everyone of this. If not for the Americans, Saddam would still be in power.  So don't criticize us too much, unless you really want that back.  Yes, we have not handled everything well and some things we handled very poorly, but overall, all we really want is to get out and for Iraq to be able to get on with its business without our assistance.  I really wish Iraq would get it together.

Cap-Z-ro

Bill...feel free to speak your mind here...if you'll notice nobody is responding to (fueling) the few insults substituted for a reasoned response once or twice.

Re Alex Jones...I noticed him when I first came on line...at first I was turned off by his bombastic preacher approach.

It was only later, after hearing the accounts of former FBI Director Ted Gunderson, and other former FBI and CIA operatives that I went back and listened to what he was 'preaching'.

I found were too many story's that mirrored the accounts of civilian wittnesses and victims, for what they were saying to be dismissed.

And you know what...I was a lot less serious before all that evidence was laid out before me.

Regards....

icanbeatbob

It is good to hear that most of us agree that there are issues. We might not agree on what we need to do or maybe just don't know. We get our beliefs from what we read, take what we wish to hear and let others go. Even though there are ones who say we are full of it and wish to discredit our beliefs, in reality they are toothless and we shouldn't fire back in defense from an emotional response. They will probably never get it and to acknowledge their insults is their fuel.

Our country doesn't run very well. We feel hopeless and confused on what should be done. The only thing I know what to do is to get enough to organize. That doesn't mean get your guns out. That will only scare away others from seeing what we see. Radical behaviour frightens most people including myself and puts others on the defensive.

Although some may think spiritualism comes into play here, that can open the door to other issues. I myself believe, but probably not like others, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't respect others beliefs.

Why don't we discuss how we can change this? We have some common ground here. Our focus should be results, not insults, otherwise this is just a venting session which leads nowhere.

HopeForHumanity

Utility,

Thats like saying Stalin attacked Hitler's country and brang him out of power, so now Stalin is controling Germany. At least Hitler isn't in power any more.

Get my message?

Anyway, go read up some facts before posting this crap. You have yet to show any fact for why you believe this. I have my own personal opinnions, but they are dwarfed by the importance of discovering what really happend during 9/11. If your so confident that the government didn't do it then why do you care that we want another, truly unbiased, investigation?
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

utilitarian

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on April 16, 2008, 09:23:44 PM
Utility,

Thats like saying Stalin attacked Hitler's country and brang him out of power, so now Stalin is controling Germany. At least Hitler isn't in power any more.

Get my message?

Anyway, go read up some facts before posting this crap. You have yet to show any fact for why you believe this. I have my own personal opinnions, but they are dwarfed by the importance of discovering what really happend during 9/11. If your so confident that the government didn't do it then why do you care that we want another, truly unbiased, investigation?

Well, if you are really comparing the current U.S. administration to Stalin's regime, that is just not an accurate comparison.  That is just an insult to the millions of Soviet citizens who died under Stalin.