Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

b0rg13

those wars turned out good ?, k i must be a moron, i dont see how. ( you all know ww1 and ww2 were all funded by the same person right ? t h e b u s h g a n g).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Khut8xbXK8&feature=related   

this you tube video spells it out very clearly, take your time and watch it twice.

im just curios about the people who think war is GOOD, have you seen the pictures of the children with there heads blown off ?, no im not kidding,there REAL, how about the kids in the streets missing limbs and eye and burnt from head to foot and there simply crying for there parents,but there not coming,there dead in the street, ITS ALL FOR REAL, but WAIT!!, how could you see any of this(and it goes on every day ALL DAY LONG!), your sitting in frot of the game sipping on some budlite, YEAH YOUR THE MAN!!.
( oh and if you feel BEEPED off at what im saying, maybe its the truth).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Eden

Iraq was under extreme close surveillance during the full 10 years between both 'Iraqi' wars.
there were no fly zones, monitored by US forces day and night.
there were reconnaissance flights continuously .
A few satellites spied on every single move of Saddam and others during those 10 years.
and all of a sudden there would supposedly be WMD??????

how naive can one be.............

@bill

it wasn't 300000 people that were gassed; less then 10,000 is already bad enough.
since the start of this invasion more then 5 times the people died now then under the total rule of Saddam...!!!

b0rg13

hmmmm heres a question for everyone,

...so what if iraq has WMD ?, who cares?. PLENTY of countrys have nukes and whats done about it ? N O T H I N G.

why does bush/usa need to invade when ever they feel like it(after making stuff up of course, a hidden agenda maybe?

.....and could a nuke be used for any thing good, i mean anything at all ?( except an instant sun tan).

i know i linked this just a little bit up the thread BUT ,watch it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Khut8xbXK8&feature=related 

there seems to be a BIG BULLY runing around the playground going unchecked, why cant people stay in there own back yards,why ?,do the research and watch how and why all the wars have gone on, it all points back to a few select people and familys , im stuned that murderes and rapists are ruling our lives and are put in charge.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Red

Quote from: b0rg13 on April 17, 2008, 05:31:46 AM
hmmmm heres a question for everyone,

...so what if iraq has WMD ?, who cares?. PLENTY of countrys have nukes and whats done about it ? N O T H I N G.

why does bush/usa need to invade when ever they feel like it(after making stuff up of course, a hidden agenda maybe?

.....and could a nuke be used for any thing good, i mean anything at all ?( except an instant sun tan).

i know i linked this just a little bit up the thread BUT ,watch it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Khut8xbXK8&feature=related 

there seems to be a BIG BULLY runing around the playground going unchecked, why cant people stay in there own back yards,why ?,do the research and watch how and why all the wars have gone on, it all points back to a few select people and familys , im stuned that murderes and rapists are ruling our lives and are put in charge.

Because America is the most openly corrupt nation on the planet no one gives a shit. When a president can have shares in a company and its not seen as a conflict of interest then the whole nation is one bug F'd up Pig pen, and the wolves have been set free...

utilitarian

Quote from: b0rg13 on April 17, 2008, 02:58:01 AM
k i must be a moron

agreed

Sorry, but some wars must be fought.  Pacifism only works if everyone in the world is a pacifist, which is not the case.