Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

UFO politics Keeps his word 12-12 12 Let the games begin.......

Started by ramset, December 13, 2012, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

It would seem that this thread and us are quite popular over at UFO's thread on EF.

Quote from iankoglin-I First saw the URL for the TORQUE_TEST_ONE over where the Skeptics are demanding these tests They do not want to even try to replicate what you are doing Just show on their part trying to prove to themselves how these things that you are showing cannot be realised.

Quote from jason65r-Kogs. I to read that post. I'm really not happy with the tone of it. It is sad, but I expect there always will be a group of loud mouthed know it alls (who don't know anything) ready to mud sling when they don't understand something.

Ok guy's,could one of you please pass on these couple of link's that tell you how to do the test properly to UFO.
http://www.gearseds.com/files/sample_lesson2.pdf
ou will notice on page 2 that they even give you a spread sheet you can print out-so as not to make any mistakes in your calculation's
Also on page 2 you will see that Force (net)= scale reading B minus scale reading A

Here is the link to wikipedia on how to use a prony brake.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Prony_brake
A short extract from the second paragraph-The difference between the two readings is used to calculate torque

Thank's guy's

From the guy's who dont know anything. ;)

ramset

TM
The fellows here know I did not start this Thread with any intent of Malice towards UFO,   quite the contrary.........However it seems that some very good points are being made here.

Some of these same Fellows critiquing here have been  Knocking me on my Butt for many years regarding measurements and "anomolies".

To say this education is unique would be an understatement[spans all sciences],To say that it has saved me and others here TONS of time in my life ...Likewise.
However one thing it has done is make US much more effective.
{those that tuff it out].

If this thread serves no other purpose than to keep EF's thread free of
distractions that would slow the progress of UFO's Final Build,I'm fine with that,If he can glean any useful info towards Honing his Data into "Rock hard"
Indisputable Data,even better!

Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: ramset on January 03, 2013, 12:08:16 PM
TM
The fellows here know I did not start this Thread with any intent of Malice towards UFO,   quite the contrary.........However it seems that some very good points are being made here.

Some of these same Fellows critiquing here have been  Knocking me on my Butt for many years regarding measurements and "anomolies".

To say this education is unique would be an understatement[spans all sciences],To say that it has saved me and others here TONS of time in my life ...Likewise.
However one thing it has done is make US much more effective.
{those that tuff it out].

If this thread serves no other purpose than to keep EF's thread free of
distractions that would slow the progress of UFO's Final Build,I'm fine with that,If he can glean any useful info towards Honing his Data into "Rock hard"
Indisputable Data,even better!

Thx
Chet
Hi Chet
I dont believe that people trying to put forward there opinion on how UFO is calculating his tests should be seen as a distraction,but rather useful input that should be taken into account.
I have recently made a circuit that show's an output far greater than the input,but rather than go jumping for joy i lean more toward making a mistake in my measurments some where?.
So i have asked TK and any one else who view's the video,to tell me where the mistake is im making?.
I live in the real world,and rather trying to proove my measurments to be correct-i go looking for any mistake's first.
The second step would be to get a couple of other people to build and test the circuit,and see if they get the same result's as me.
The third step would be to build a loop system,that requires no batteries to run.In the case of my circuit,that will be a bit tricky-as the positive output is also the negative input.

In the end,it dosnt matter who you are-whether it be myself or UFO--never object to people trying to point out mistake's they believe you are making.

Take a look at my latest video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYeGUGbmmII
And point out any mistake you think im making here-as something is obviously wrong?
Just post a comment on my youtube video or email me what you think-rather than post it here on this thread-all input is welcome by you all.

UFO has done a great job building his latest motor-the workmanship is very good.
But he just isnt interested in anyone trying to point out mistakes he is making-and that is a bad attitude to have.
Some of the guy's(as seen above)on UFO's crew have decided that we are wrong,and have no idea what we are talking about.
But some who read this thread may actualy go and check for them self what we are saying to be correct,and then they will see who it is that dosnt know what there talking about.

UFO sent me an email,saying he has carried out the test correctly???
His next video will be showing torque useing a torque wrench and torque adaptor-no scale's.
So i guess we will have to wait for that one.
In all honesty i hope he actualy dose have an overunity motor,but i just havnt seen a test done to this day that confirms that.
Maybe the next one will be undisputable?

ramset

TM
You "OWN" Your perspective ,as a replicator you belong to a "halloed Ground Club"  that should have no Diminished input ,nor be silenced by anyone else replicating.{unless it is obvious you have an "Agenda to Disrupt".......}

A league of your own....

Your method for Evaluating an idea or concept is Similar to mine.[expert eyes]
My Vid access at the shop here is still not up and running .{ a few more days here].

So.... Tinsel has not gotten back to you on that one?[I have not, nor Cannot see your vid yet].

If he does not respond shortly  I will Grab it now and take it somewhere for a quick viewing by some wonderful fellows [open source gents].And report back to this thread.
Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: ramset on January 03, 2013, 01:24:57 PM
TM
You "OWN" Your perspective ,as a replicator you belong to a "halloed Ground Club"  that should have no Diminished input ,nor be silenced by anyone else replicating.{unless it is obvious you have an "Agenda to Disrupt".......}

A league of your own....

Your method for Evaluating an idea or concept is Similar to mine.[expert eyes]
My Vid access at the shop here is still not up and running .{ a few more days here].

So.... Tinsel has not gotten back to you on that one?[I have not, nor Cannot see your vid yet].

If he does not respond shortly  I will Grab it now and take it somewhere for a quick viewing by some wonderful fellows [open source gents].And report back to this thread.
Thx
Chet
I would suspect TK hasnt yet seen my email or had time to view it-as it has only been up for about an hour.