Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

They revealed a secret to me

Started by energia9, December 16, 2012, 09:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

energia9

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on December 16, 2012, 11:15:45 AM
Hi Energia9,

Thanks for sharing.

That is an interesting coil design reminds me of the "Double-Helix" coil.

http://www.magnetlab.com/technology/double-helix/

Image source:
http://www.magnetlab.com/technology/double-helix/robust/

Patent: 7990247 - Coil magnets with constant or variable phase shifts
http://www.google.com/patents/US7990247

Going through the patent it seems like if you were to control power into the two windings you could create what appears to be a shifting magnetic vector or multi-poles.

I have an audio clip of a supposed sound of a UFO, recorded from a university student. After looking at the waveform and trying to match it to something tangible the signal turns out to be very close to Alfven Waves. Which can be used in controlling plasma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfven_wave

Why does it relate to this? I think these coils can be controlled through these waves creating a rotating field.

This paper is the source for the last image, showing an Alfven wave:

Accretion-ejection instability and QPO in black-hole binaries
http://www.aanda.org/index.php?option=com_article&access=standard&Itemid=129&url=/articles/aa/full/2002/20/aa9942/aa9942.right.html

the first picture of that coil is exactly what i have seen.!!.. ("double helix sextupole magnet ") picture
that is the coil  :o

im surprised that somebody else did this coil allready, i never saw them prior to the dream.

i hope some of you take this seriously and try. 

i have seen techical details too

The wires were quiet thick.  i would say  about 2-3 mm thick
i saw one coil that had a different purpose then the other 5.
i saw the connections of this coil too.

so 5 did something common.
and 1 coil was for a different purpose. as i saw the 5 coils wires going in the same manner 
but one coils connection went somewhere in the middle where there was this bright white light with the wierd plasma field around it.

the coils were about 1.5 cm away from eachother,  and the circle was about 20 cm in diameter
there were not many windings,  only about 25 on each coil.
i felt that all the 6 windings were the same lenght and weight.
what i saw was small,  but extremely powerful.

i have the image of the device in front of my eyes clearly , i can remember everything.  i  remember studying it from different angles conciously in the communication.

e2matrix

Fascinating!   Some of what you describe sounds a bit like one of Don Smith's setup where he has one center coil upright in the middle of several others which at resonance he claimed produced a lot of power. 

Qwert

Quote from: energia9 on December 16, 2012, 09:30:28 AM
hello.   
i had a very realistic communication when i was asleep.

That's probably the famous Fallen Angel.

energia9

Quote from: Qwert on December 16, 2012, 08:35:08 PM
That's probably the famous Fallen Angel.
haha .. i think fallen angels are humans.
we fell from the skies.
but we are going to learn how to fly again :)
with all our love this time without destruction.  ;)

i did not feel any negativity with this vision,  i think there are Beings out there that are wanting us to wake up and change our ways radically.
laugh at it or take it serious,  its the truth and it has been this way since this mess started.

ChrisW

Energia9,

I'm with you on what you stated above. The good news is that we ARE waking up, en masse.

And I must say, I'm jealous.... I've been wanting to communicate with "them" for a very long time!

It's good that you remember so much of what you saw. Now, I guess the real question is, how do you "feed" and control this thing? Pulses? Waves? Something totally different? That's the trouble with these consciousness-level communications. They're like puzzle pieces. They need to be figured out and assembled!

Chris