Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion?

Started by Gwandau, December 28, 2012, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

Quote from: Liberty on December 29, 2012, 10:31:16 PM
"Today science stubbornly believes that it actually is the rotational force put into the axis of the generator that is directly proportional to the electricity generated by the generator."

Since science hasn't successfully separated the counter magnetic force during power generation, it ends up being directly proportional, power out to power in, with the difference depending on the efficiency of the device.  However, a generator is not actually a power conversion device in reality; converting power input in to power output.  It has that appearance because of it's design, but it actually is not a power conversion device.

Liberty,

Everybody seems to miss my point, whatever I try to say. It must be because of my inability to master the english language, which is not my native one.

What I was trying to say was that, as far as I am concerned, electricity is not genereated by exiting existing electrons within the system, electricity is generated by creating an unbalance in the field equilibrium of the vacuum, thus tapping the vacuum of electromagnetic potential. The vacuum is anything but empty and mankind will soon discover the abundance of energy formally seething within the vacuum.

Contrary to orthodox science, I am convinced that there is a source dipole being the very origin of generated electricity, therfore the only thing the rotational torque does is enabling the favorable electromagnetic unbalance.

Gwandau

Low-Q

Quote from: Gwandau on December 28, 2012, 09:03:40 PM
Hey everybody,

here is some "holiday candy" to ponder if you feel for it.

Many years ago an old friend showed me something he told me nobody had seen before. He was earning his livelyhood by rebuilding heavy trucks into breakdown trucks and I had a great confidence in his technical ability and mechanical craftmansship.

He is not among us anymore, and I think it is OK to disclose it.  Actually I think he would have loved to disclose it at a forum like this.

This wheel turns as long as there is water in the tank causing the displacement of the weights.

According to my friend it turned for several weeks until too much water had evaporated and the displacement of the boats ended.
He also stressed that the water was neccessary, since the boats had to move forward somewhat by their own before getting lifted again by the engaging hook.

Would it not be possible to replace the water with a magnetic field creating same effect?
If magnetic repulsion worked, the wheel would theoretically not stop for hundreds of years.

Any thoughts on this?

Gwandau

edit: Maybe I should emphasize that the sketch is no more than a simplified guess made from a somewhat vague memory of the occasion, probably far from correct.

Looks like it will work, but in the few moments the boat at the top right hand side slides outwards, the boat is loosing potential energy by "falling" freely and will not apply torque to the wheel.

Take one boat, and calculate the average potential energy in one cycle. If you find it greater on one side than the other it would work. But as you for sure understand, potential energy in a gravity field on earth, points strictly vertical. It does not matter how the boats moves in the horizontal plane, such as in a circle (Which is a combination of horizontal and vertical movement) as long ther is not forces in that horizontal plane.

Vidar

Gwandau

Quote from: Low-Q on December 31, 2012, 05:43:34 AM
Looks like it will work, but in the few moments the boat at the top right hand side slides outwards, the boat is loosing potential energy by "falling" freely and will not apply torque to the wheel.

Take one boat, and calculate the average potential energy in one cycle. If you find it greater on one side than the other it would work. But as you for sure understand, potential energy in a gravity field on earth, points strictly vertical. It does not matter how the boats moves in the horizontal plane, such as in a circle (Which is a combination of horizontal and vertical movement) as long ther is not forces in that horizontal plane.

Vidar

Vidar,

if it wasn't for my personal memory of a friend telling me about the experiment performed in his youth, I would have great difficulty to believe such a wheel to actually work. But he just wasn't the type of person that would pull such a prank on a friend for no reason, especially after some lengthy digging in the attic just to show me the remnants of the original wheel. Do you understand my ambivalent situation in this regard?

Gwandau

ramset

Vidar
At 1-2 oclock the boat is loosing potential energy by "falling" freely and will not apply torque to the wheel.
---------------------------------
Sir
Perhaps I misunderstand?
During the "Falling Freely" won't the Energy gained by the fall be manifested as additional Torque once it "connects" back to the wheel?

@Gwandau
Will you play with this idea?[A tribute to a friend!]

"The tribute"
its catchy.......
And I have a weekness for "gravity"as well as an appreciation of Friendship.
Besides there are other things to throw at this design.....

?
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Gwandau

Quote from: Gianna on December 31, 2012, 06:39:30 AM
All the 'parameters' you allude too may very well provide science with keys to unlocking new sources of energy.

However, all such talk is entirely speculative. One should be aware that scientists, far from being rigid thinkers as you pretend indulge in such speculation all the time. One thing they do have on their side however is a very rigorous and exacting standards for determining whether the hypothesis they develop are supported or rejected by experimental validation. This is something that over-unity tinkerers would do well to emulate before announcing to the world yet another crackpot theory that is not supported by any valid theory or accurate experimentation.

You introduced this thread by showcasing a device that does not employ any 'new' physics and the possibility of it working has been comprehensively disproven. In it's defence all you can offer is vague speculation about that science is somehow inadequate but provide no comprehensive theory or experimentation that provides any indication you are any more competent than the scientists you appear to despise.

Gianna,

yes I introduced this thread by showcasing the wheel claimed to have worked by an old friend of mine, but my response to your input did take a wider turn.

Regarding the wheel I am myself quite sceptical, but this discussion seem to have accelerated into excluding the very probability of gravity and magnetism as possible parameters in novel areas of new energy discovery.

Therefore I felt obliged to emphasize the complete inability for science today to postulate any "does not work"-postulates in regard to electromagnetism and gravity.
That's my standpoint, which has nothing to do with the question if the wheel would work or not. The wheel was just a fun thing that surfaced from my memory.

Additionally, you know just as well as I that most scientists today are afraid to touch any area of research that would threaten their grants. Just look at the slow progress of the LENR movement, grants just don't seem to go in that direction. Look at the hot fusion research, who still after 50 years of total failure still get huge grants.

And as I have said before, history shows us that all really big paradigm changing discoveries in totally new areas always derive from persons initially unknown to the scientific community, independent researchers still uncluttered by dogmatic thinking.

Regards,

Gwandau