Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion?

Started by Gwandau, December 28, 2012, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Gwandau
I had a silly thought for the boats ,Christmas tree ornaments ,they should be cheap now.....

I had some nice Superlight bike wheels laying around before the snow came?
I will play with this Too .......

Just as you not a hurried pace just a quiet place to ponder and "play"
I was even wondering about a little "static" attraction [before the water capacitor !:']?
Lots to ponder!
Thx for sharing

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Duranza

I think that it would work out better if you have a track of magnets at the bottom ( lets say all with N facing up) and have the weights with a magnet on the bottom (with N facing down). This will repel the weight up and off the hooks. This way you can control the weight position up or down and not have to worry about water evaporation( or getting your hands wet  ;) )
The only way to Validate is to Replicate!

norman6538

Draw a circle around the buckets and you will see that the CG is lower than the
axle. The mechanism looks great but its the CG that really counts.

Norman

Gwandau

Chet,

I soo agree, playfulness is the key, and in combination with a perfectly balanced wheel this is the ideal way to explore the hidden relation between gravity and inertia.

Additionally the self evident simplicity and low cost characterizing this little project is giving it the perfect touch of ease and childish fun.

It's great to have you in on this.

Cheers,

Gwandau

PS. I've really been trying to visualize what I saw the brief moment I watched the old wheel displayed those many years ago, and I seem to recall that the shape of the "hooks" attached to the wheel maybe had a slightly different form than shown in my little sketch.

The "hooks" maybe was deviating somewhat from the even arcs shown here, I believe they were actually more straight, at least the two thirds of the end part of the hooks, along the part of the hook where the loop carrying the boats were gliding.

I also remember him mentioning something about the shape of the hook in combination with the size of the loops being critical to the effect attained in contact with the water. I recall something like: "The hooks has to be able to move as far as possible through the loops of the boats floating on the water without touching the loops."

I think he also said something about the gradual reconnection when the hooks starts to get hold of the boats again. He mentioned something about the part just prior to getting lifted again, where the boats were subjected to a partial drag when still partly in contact with the water. Maybe he stressed the importance of using this friction when leaving the water as the final positioning effect on the hook.

As I understand, it is absolutely crucial that the full dispositioning of the boats towards the center of wheel is executed before leaving the water.

Gwandau

@Duranza,

thanks for the input, and I absolutely agree, as you maybe could read in my initial post, replacing the water with magnetism is my goal,
but as a proffesional product developer since many years I know better than to engage new parameters until the known are functioning.
Water wheel first, then magnetic replacement.

Regards,

Gwandau