Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The EVER-LASTING POWER New device generates clean and free energy (Permanent mag

Started by everlastingpower, January 08, 2013, 02:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

everlastingpower

instead of wasting our time just talking
do it and start build it
and if you can't so find someone who can do it
Dogs bark and the caravan moves on

TinselKoala

Quote from: everlastingpower on January 09, 2013, 03:49:36 PM
instead of wasting our time just talking
do it and start build it
and if you can't so find someone who can do it
Dogs bark and the caravan moves on
You have indeed got a lot of nerve. YOU BUILD YOUR OWN APPARATUS YOURSELF, insulting person. Call me a dog? Most dogs I know have more sense than you do, that is for sure. The squirrels they chase are at least real squirrels.

You are the one wasting our time,  O claimant with no empirical support.

When will you be correcting your lies about having a patent, that you have spread across many websites?

You aren't even a barking dog, you are a dreaming dog, twitching in your sleep over imaginary squirrels.

You cannot provide support for your contentions, and your patent APPLICATION is a bad joke. Have you ever even looked at actual patents or applications? I suspect not, since your paperwork shows how ignorant you are of basic patent application procedures.

You do not provide any information that would allow a person "skilled in the art" to make your device, and you don't have a prototype. Your application isn't worth the paper it's written on, and your invocation of the name of Allah in your APPLICATION is an insult to true believers everywhere, of whatever faith.

pix

Quote from: everlastingpower on January 09, 2013, 02:16:10 PM
again and again
this site is for genius people only
and im searching for talented to build to prototype
stop wasting my time and go do something useful
Hi everlastingpower,
Please don't waste your time on the individuals like "ontecuttingedge2005". I have a guts feeling that he is the same guy using many nicks.Very arogant and rude, you will hear only insults from him.Same style like "wilbyitebriated".
Keep doing your things,don't listen to hate-posting trolls.
Best Regards,
Pix

stprue

TinselKoala

Quote from: pix on January 10, 2013, 07:50:24 AM
Hi everlastingpower,
Please don't waste your time on the individuals like "ontecuttingedge2005". I have a guts feeling that he is the same guy using many nicks.Very arogant and rude, you will hear only insults from him.Same style like "wilbyitebriated".
Keep doing your things,don't listen to hate-posting trolls.
Best Regards,
Pix

Well.... Pix..... It looks like "everlastingpower" has found his builder, then.
I'll be looking forward to seeing your build of "everlastingpower's" device. When can we expect a progress report and "pix" of your construction?

Be sure to follow his directions in his patent application to the letter. We wouldn't want anyone to say that your replication isn't "exact". Oh.... wait a minute...... I guess we can't really call it a "replication" can we.... since there is nothing to replicate and you will be the very first builder.