Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electron Reversing Device

Started by tinman, January 09, 2013, 06:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

poynt.99-and all.

I made a couple of changes to the circuit tonight,and not to much changed-until i added those two blocking diodes on the positive input to take current measurements(as drawn by poynt.99)

After much testing useing the scope aswell as the meter's,im getting result's im finding hard to believe.

I will upload the video tomorow so as you guy's can let me know what you see.

Cheers

TinselKoala

Hmmm.... I guess I'm falling behind.   ???

I cobbled together the oscillator circuit from the schematic posted (as usual, I redrew it, hopefully without errors). I had to use a 2n2222a transistor (which is probably irrelevant) and I used a 1K instead of the 820R specified. The circuit as I built it is specified below, along with some representative scopeshots.

The oscillator, unloaded, makes not very symmetrical pulses, the duty cycle isn't 50 percent and the voltages aren't symmetrical around zero. But when loaded by hooking to the LED board it evens out quite a bit. The scopeshots below are taken directly across the TB coil. The most symmetrical squareish waveforms are happening at the highest frequency it puts out, and at lower frequencies the waveforms look very much like what I see using my FG with accurately symmetrical output settings for both duty cycle and voltages.

I have not yet done any current measurements using this new oscillator board. The frequency range is from 135 Hz to about 27 kHz at the extreme settings of the freq pot, measured with the Philips PM6676 and confirmed by manual computation from the scope. The best symmetry and best LED light output happen with the "level" pot turned all the way up and the "freq" pot at the highest freq setting.

FWIW.....

TinselKoala

OK..... I made a video showing how to determine the inductance of an unknown inductor by making a tank circuit with a good capacitor of known value, driving the tank at its resonant frequency, determining this frequency, and then using an on-line calculator to crunch the numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkfoX62Na0

I think that the TinMan oscillator can cover the frequency range necessary to cover most bifilar coils we might use, and of course everyone knows how to calculate frequency from an analog scope display. Right? 
;)

The online calculator I used is here:

http://www.1728.org/resfreq.htm

tinman

Thanks TK for takeing the time to make that video,i will go and have a look now that my day is almost done.

Ok well i guess i need some help here to determond as to what i have done wrone here?.
I set up the input DMM's as poynt99 drew out in a previous post,wich was also how i was going to do it aswell.

I have placed two more DMM's on the output to the LED's-and well-something is wrong with the measurements some where?
As far as i know and can work out,all the current being consumed by the system has to pass through both input DMM's-there is just no other way for the current to get into the system(that i can see)
And it cant flow back in the wrong direction,as there is blocking diode's there.

So as many of you here are far more experianced than myself in spotting error's-could some one please point out mine?.

Cheers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OulowB7DAHU

tinman

In this test,i removed the DMM's and used a 4.7 ohm resistor on the negative input and on one leg of the output.
These were the lowest value resistors of the same type i had two of.
I turned the voltage up a bit,so as to get a better and clearer reading on the scope.
We seem to get an idication that the meter's were reading correctly if you take into account that we are also disipating power across the LED aswell as the resistor on the output.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OulowB7DAHU