Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electron Reversing Device

Started by tinman, January 09, 2013, 06:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on January 13, 2013, 05:39:12 PM
I've also done a power dissipation test on the 4 "input" components vs. the 4 "output" components (4 resistors and 4 diodes), and the "output" side is dissipating quite a bit more power than the "input" side. But this in itself does not indicate anything unusual going on, it's just indicating that there is better power transfer to the "output" side components.

To truly get an idea if the circuit is somehow exhibiting excess energy at the "output" side, one would have to account for all power in the circuit, including what the FG is using, and what the battery is supplying.

If the following does not equal 0, then there might be something there:

PBAT - [PFG + P(input side) + P(output side)]

This isn't so easy to do however, but there may be a simpler circuit able to demonstrate the same effect, AND be easy to compute the powers.
The problem with measuring the input to the SG from the battery,is that the SG uses 32ma at 12.5 volts befor anything is hooked up to the output side.So where already useing more power with out a load hooked to it.
But i did notice that the SG's draw from the battery starts going down once you go over 17KHz,and keeps droping until i hit the max frequency on the SG output-all while the current rises in meters m3 and m4

I did quickly try two other air core coils,one from a MOT and one from an old project-niether worked.
Im guessing this is because they have no capacitance.

Do you get the same effect from your sim .99 if you remove the 50p cap?

I also must admit that i am unsure how you can disipate more power on the output than you are consuming on the input?
To do this,wouldnt the components have to be over 100% efficient themself?

tinman

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 13, 2013, 05:35:21 PM
Hmm.... I've not been able to reproduce the effect.

I used 1n914 diodes, green LEDs, and in each position where there is a meter, I put a 1 ohm current viewing resistor instead. Looking across the CVRs with my meters set to millivolt DC range, I am always seeing more, or the same, current in the M1 and M2 meters than in the M3 and M4 meters. So I disconnected the CVRs and put the meters in place as ammeters.... still the same. The direct ammeter readings agree with the voltage drop across the CVRs.

This is using my modded oscillator, going from about 1.5 kHz to about 35 kHz.

I have not scoped the waveforms yet.
Hi TK
If you are unable to read any capacitance on your coil,would it be worth adding 30 or 40 pf cap to the coil?
This may make all the difference.
All 4 of my DMM's that are the same,and two others i have all say i have 49.46/7 pf capacitance in the coil.
Also the system dose not work with any other coil of the standard kind.
I do have a smaller BPC which i will try on the system today.

Magluvin

Hey Tinman

I watched your vid. You had shown that there is a copper washer in the center of the coil. Might that not represent a shorted winding? Like if you have a transformer, then wind 1 heavy turn and connect its ends to each other.

This might be a heavy loss.

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on January 13, 2013, 06:37:29 PM
Hey Tinman

I watched your vid. You had shown that there is a copper washer in the center of the coil. Might that not represent a shorted winding? Like if you have a transformer, then wind 1 heavy turn and connect its ends to each other.

This might be a heavy loss.

Mags
Not sure i follow yoyu there Mag's?
Shorted to what?
There is no continuity from the wire to the washer-if that is what you mean?
The washer was also glued in place with epoxy,so has an insilation coating around it.

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on January 13, 2013, 06:50:38 PM
Not sure i follow yoyu there Mag's?
Shorted to what?
There is no continuity from the wire to the washer-if that is what you mean?
The washer was also glued in place with epoxy,so has an insilation coating around it.

The coils will produce magnetic fields as you pulse it. Those magnetic fields will induce a current in the washer, and not for free.  ;)

Think about a transformer, a step down. Your coils are the primary input and the washer is your output secondary, like in a welding transformer. Well your secondary is shorted all of the time.

Anyways, it would be interesting to see if there is a difference with or without the washer.