Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Patent # 577670

Started by Goat, January 09, 2013, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey Crazycut

Unless the description describes mutual inductance to other components by these 2 coils, I think the dirction of winding doesnt matter much.  ;)

This circuit just may be a way of producing high freq/high voltage pulses to the transformer from a DC source.

It is definitely a dual rapid fire Igniter pat circuit.

If the caps values are smaller, during switch connection, the caps can resonate with the primary. But at disconnect, what state of charge might each cap be left with when the switch switches over? This causes offsets all over the pulse trace of random highs and lows. So I believe it is that each cap is just discharging in one direction into the primary, then recharged by the source through the inductor while the other cap is being discharged.

While writing that paragraph, I had a thought. If the switching is timed just right, the switch could possibly hold the cap across the primary long enough to allow the cap to discharge all the way to an opposite polarity(resonant oscillation) and back again till it is back near its previously charged state. This way consuming less from the input when recharging AND still providing a good up 'and' down pulse to the primary.  :o ;) Being a full cycle discharge, the input to the primary is most likely getting more, than if just a high to zero discharge of the cap as I was thinking of earlier. ;) ;)   Seems so. Will have to play with that.

In my mind, all things will need to be in near perfect tune. Coils, caps, timing. Maybe even the length of the connections between all components.

Mags

crazycut06

Quote from: Magluvin on January 13, 2013, 08:53:57 PM
Hey Crazycut

Unless the description describes mutual inductance to other components by these 2 coils, I think the dirction of winding doesnt matter much.  ;)

This circuit just may be a way of producing high freq/high voltage pulses to the transformer from a DC source.

It is definitely a dual rapid fire Igniter pat circuit.

If the caps values are smaller, during switch connection, the caps can resonate with the primary. But at disconnect, what state of charge might each cap be left with when the switch switches over? This causes offsets all over the pulse trace of random highs and lows. So I believe it is that each cap is just discharging in one direction into the primary, then recharged by the source through the inductor while the other cap is being discharged.

While writing that paragraph, I had a thought. If the switching is timed just right, the switch could possibly hold the cap across the primary long enough to allow the cap to discharge all the way to an opposite polarity(resonant oscillation) and back again till it is back near its previously charged state. This way consuming less from the input when recharging AND still providing a good up 'and' down pulse to the primary.  :o ;) Being a full cycle discharge, the input to the primary is most likely getting more, than if just a high to zero discharge of the cap as I was thinking of earlier. ;) ;)   Seems so. Will have to play with that.

In my mind, all things will need to be in near perfect tune. Coils, caps, timing. Maybe even the length of the connections between all components.

Mags

Every option is possible, we just need to try and investigate more, this is just one part of the puzzle to be solved, i'm diggin my old stuff to try this again, will be winding the coils first wiTh thick primary low resistance, then i'll put secondary "o" coils cw & ccw.

Regards
Cc

forest

Mags is correct, this is dual ignition patent  to eliminate dead time of charging capacitor (Tito is using just DC-DC or DC-AC-bridge inverter here but Tesla matched all elements and have here dual DC to DC converters)  . This is surely possible but dangerous (not circuit ::) ) - it was done many times. Look for PODMOD and history of inventor....

forest

Quote from: crazycut06 on January 14, 2013, 12:45:35 AM

Every option is possible, we just need to try and investigate more, this is just one part of the puzzle to be solved, i'm diggin my old stuff to try this again, will be winding the coils first wiTh thick primary low resistance, then i'll put secondary "o" coils cw & ccw.

Regards
Cc

Bingo. :-*  Plus narrow timings , plus ( ..............) =OU :-)

crazycut06

Quote from: forest on January 14, 2013, 03:23:46 AM

Bingo. :-*  Plus narrow timings , plus ( ..............) =OU :-)

Hi forest,
You know more than us here, i know you have surpass the very basic of this, your expertise is badly needed hehehe.... ;D
Regards
Cc